Rebecca helds Freen's hands "Baby, you are from future, that's why you have no family who is looking for you. She was your girlfriend before you time travelled in 1999 and met me".

"She is my Freen?" Becky asks and her hold loosens on me. I feel like something shattering inside of me, but I continued putting on my strong face.

"Yes! She is your Freen Chankimha" Rebecca says and leaves Freen's hands.

"Becbec.... Why are you saying this" freen stands and pulls Rebecca. "Let's leave this place now!" Freen ordered.

"No, we will no longer run from the truth. She is your Becky, your love" Rebecca replies.

"Freen!" Becky runs and hugs Freen. My heart sank looking at them. She is her Freen, I am just a fragment of past. Why do all these feel so unfair?

"Am I the only insane one here? What the hell is wrong with the people here! You all really believe in time travel?" Freen tries to push Becky away but fails as Becky is not ready to leave her.

"It's true Freen." Rebecca reveals the pocket watch from Freen's clutch.

"With this watch you can time travel...." I said.

"How do you have this?" I asked to Rebecca.

"It's a family heirloom" Rebecca answered.

"This made Freen forget about future, because her knowing the future creates an anomaly in the timeline and then time reacts back by trying to removing Freen from here." Rebecca said to me. "This watch protects you...." Rebecca said to Freen.

"This is not possible!" Freen said and finally succeeded to push Becky away. I caught Becky who is still shivering because of pain and anxiety.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha!" I addressed Freen with her full name.

"This is not how you treat your girlfriend. You love her and she loves you. Just because right now you can't remember her, it doesn't give you right to behave with her like this!" I scolded Freen.

"You are no one to talk to me like this! I don't know you and I definitely don't know her! We will be leaving now!" Freen grabs Rebecca to leave.

"Tsk! I am your aunt! I am trying to be good to you, so respect me!"

"Aunt! Haha! People have lost their minds here! My age is 22, I am atleast 3 years older than you! So, you respect me child! And stop believing on these imaginary things!" Freen replied arrogantly.

"Why do I have such an arrogant niece! I will ask Keith to not marry your mother!!!!" I threatened.

"No!" Becky replied to me "No you won't do that!!!" Becky hugs Freen again.

"I am not your Freen from future, leave me! I am her Freen!" Freen said to Becky pointing at Rebecca.

"Freen! Stop being disrespectful. She is really your girlfriend!" Rebecca scolds Freen.

"Disrespectful niece!" I agreed with Rebecca.

"Stop yelling at her!" Becky said to me and Rebecca.

"I can talk for myself!" Freen said to Becky.

"Not now! You are going to stop now!" Becky looks at Freen with her eyes throwing daggers at Freen, threatening her not to say anymore. I got chills looking at how scared Freen is from Becky. They are lost in their own world!

"Tell her not to threaten Freen like this!" Rebecca whispers to me.

"Huh! She deserves this. She is so arrogant and not ready to listen to anyone of us" I said and then looked at Rebecca who is not staring at me angrily.

Both Becky and Rebecca are scary when they look at anyone like this. "I.... I .... Will ask Becky to behave" I whispered.

"Ahh.... Becky.... Stop staring at Freen like this, she is feeling uneasy." I said.

"Uneasy? Are you feeling uneasy Freen?" Becky crossed her arms while she continued staring at Freen.

Freen opened her mouth to answer but stopped as she looked at Becky still staring at her.

"I.... I.... I want to go home" Freen said to Rebecca.

"With her? You are MY GIRLFRIEND!" Becky held Freen's face to make Freen look at her.

I feel sad watching their closeness, I am definitely jealous, very jealous. But they look so cute together, I am happy that now Becky have the one she needs. I am happy that she found HER FREEN.

"What should we do about them?" I asked Rebecca, but I caught her staring in jealousy at Freen and Becky. She is scary! Just like Becky!