Chapter 62

We slept on our couch again, and it felt like everything. Theo's arms wrapped around me from behind. His lips brushed against my neck and ear, time and time again. It was as if he couldn't help himself even after we spent a large portion of the night making out like horny teenagers who weren't sure how to take it to the next level.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

I could barely manage to answer with the way I was losing the battle against my heavy eyes. "For what?"

"I said I would let you sleep..." His nose brushed against the back of my neck, into my hair, and he breathed in deeply. "Just tell me to leave you alone. I'll stop bothering you."

"You're not," I replied in a whisper. I lightly ran my fingertips along his forearm. "I never want you to leave me alone."

"Hmm, good." His lips moved against my neck again, and his arms pulled me tighter against his body. "I won't. Not unless you tell me to."

I smiled to myself and reached a hand back to stroke his beard, and somehow we both managed to fall asleep, although Theo kept his word and didn't stop gently kissing me and holding me close until it happened.

When I wake up in the morning, I'm surprised that I don't hear Theo's alarm. The sun shining through the windows is brighter than expected and despite the late hour that I fell asleep, I feel well rested.

Theo has an arm underneath my shoulders, curled protectively around me to hold me close, while his other arm is draped over my side with his palm pressed against the skin of my stomach, just beneath my shirt. He must have forgotten to set an alarm or left his phone somewhere out of hearing range.

"Theo?" I reach behind my head to run my fingers lightly against his cheek.

His hand slides up along my stomach until he's copping a feel of one of my breasts.

I freeze from the unexpected, though not unwanted, exploration of his hand, while his palm massages my nipple and his thumb gently brushes back and forth over the upper swell of one of my humble curves.

"Mmm," the soft sound escapes him while his other hand slips under my shirt to join the fun, and my lips accidentally mimic him in a higher pitch.

"Mmm..."

His first hand travels back down my stomach , and when he reaches my waist he grips my hip and pulls me back against his hard body. And I really do mean hard.

I gasp, and all too quickly his hand stops groping my tit and his hold on my hip loosens.

"Milia?" His sleepy voice sounds concerned while he stirs behind me. "Are you oh..." He drifts off while his fingers give my breast a gentle, hesitant squeeze as if he's just realizing where his hand is. "... kay?" The end of his question stumbles out of him like a confused drunk.

I can't contain my giggle, and I reach behind my head to reassuringly touch his face. "Yes, I'm okay. Sorry to disappoint you with the discovery of my lousy, small tits."

"What? I swear, I didn't mean to feel you up. I was still asleep. But I'm not—" He stops talking when I start to giggle again.

I expect him to move his hand away but he surprises me when he goes back to fondling me. This time while clearly conscious of his actions.

"Did you call these lousy?" he asks in a quiet murmur while running his hand over my chest to squeeze my other breast. "No, no, Princess. These are nice. Very, very nice."

"More like very, very small," I counter with a soft laugh. "You don't have to lie to me. I know I don't have nice, big tits."

"Hmm," he lets out the sexy sound before he answers me. "No, they're not big, but that doesn't mean they're not nice." He works his fingers and thumb against the tissue before pulling back to play with my now-hardened nipple. "Very, very nice. The perfect little handful."