--Author's Note & Warnings--

This is a sequel. If you have not read The Love I Found, I strongly suggest hitting that back button and reading it first. This story could probably be read as a stand alone, but it will spoil a lot about the first book if you read them out of order.

This book will contain mature themes. It's recommended for 18+, due to foul language, sexual content, and topics surrounding addiction and abuse (verbal, physical, emotional and sexual). It is not a light read and is not meant for those easily offended.

I do not include warnings ahead of chapters, but will include an occasional warning before mentioning sexual abuse, if it's written with any details.

This is a work in progress, which means some of the plot/scenes may be changed or edited at a later date. I know where I'm going with the story, but many of the details will be made up along the way. If I decide to change something in an earlier chapter down the road, I'll let you know on my message board. I don't see this happening often (if at all), though.

Thank you for taking time to read this note, and/or any of this story. I truly appreciate each and every one of you, and I am so excited to bring you book two in the series!

- Leigh Vann ❤️

© LEIGH VANN 2023
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

If you are reading this book anywhere other than W * T T P A D or I N K * T T it's been stolen, and you're likely at risk of malware. To read safely, please search the above places for this book, and send me a message to let me know where you found the plagiarised copy. Thanks!