Chapter 52

((Author's Note: Please take note of the warning in the previous chapter.
If you want to read some of the chapter before skipping, nothing happens until after the third line break and her phone call with Vee.
And once again, there will be NO EXPLICIT DETAILS ))

THEN

Sex with Justin is good. It's really good. But it's just... not the same.

We've been together for probably four years now. If you can call what we're doing "being together".

There isn't any romance. I'm not sure Justin knows what romance is, and I'm not interested in candlelit dinners and walks down the beach. I'm interested in his cock and that's about it.

No, that's not true.

There's more to Justin than just his body. He's an amazing friend. We have a lot of fun together, and he's always there for me. He finds a way to make me laugh almost daily. He always compliments me and acts kindly towards me. He kept his word and got his fucking dick pierced for me—maybe I was wrong about him not knowing what romance is. He's a really good cuddler too.

At first, I never wanted to sleep next to him. I would get my orgasm, sometimes a couple of them, and then would go back to my own room, to my bed that used to be mine and Cal's. But somewhere along the way that stopped.

I couldn't bring myself to completely move in with him. I kept all my things and most of my clothes in my room. But the times that I slept in my own bed became fewer and far between until I was sleeping in Justin's bed every night whether we ended up having sex or not.

Though there weren't many nights when we didn't, and when there was a night that we went without, I knew what I'd be waking up to in the morning. Not that I complained... At least, not at first.

But lately... I'm not even sure what it is, but the sex just isn't hitting the same. And I think Justin can feel it too.

I get back from a quick, post-sex freshen-up in the bathroom and crawl under the covers next to Justin's warm body.

He cuddles up to me and kisses my cheek, and without meaning to I let out the bitchiest-sounding sigh.

"Well, sorry," he grumbles sarcastically, only to kiss my cheek again.

"You're so fucking annoying," I mutter while rolling onto my side to face away from him.

He's the one who lets out an annoyed sigh this time, and I bite my lip as I roll onto my back again and look at him. "I'm sorry, Just. I don't know what my problem is..."

"Things are getting stale between the two of us, aren't they?" he asks while he searches my eyes, and I know he doesn't mean it in an offensive way. He's just saying it how it is.

I nod my agreement, and he brings his mouth to mine to kiss me.

Once he pulls back he grins at me and then suggests, "What would you say if I suggested we have a threesome?"

I shake my head this time but I'm not mad. I'm actually surprised it took him this many years to bring up the idea. "That's not my thing, Justin. I know you've always been into them though, so feel free to go ahead. Find some other girls."