Chapter 28

BEFORE

"Yes, yes, yes!"

Justin laughs against my mouth while he hikes my leg farther up his waist. "When you popped open the button of my jeans, I knew for sure you wanted it, but thanks for the verbal confirmation, baby."

I bristle at the pet name. I am not Justin's baby. I'm not Justin's anything. I just so happen to be the girl he's fucking on the edge of the bathroom counter.

Justin must be more attuned to emotions than anyone gives him credit for because he leans back to get a look at my face. "Stop overthinking it, Lia." He trails a hand down our bodies to stimulate my clit, drawing out a moan from my lips, while he continues driving in and out of me. "Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes!" I gasp out my answer, causing Justin to grin widely.

"That's all you think about, okay, gorgeous? I make you feel good. Don't worry about anything else. Just feel good with me."

Well fuck, with the way he's touching me, I don't think I have a choice. I bite down on my lip and give him a quick nod.

"Daay-ummn, you're sexy." He brings his hand up to cup my cheek, drawing me in to kiss him. Our tongues tangle together, and I hum with satisfaction when I feel his piercing moving along my tongue.

Vik had made fun of him when he first got it done, and I had laughed along with him, but I wasn't laughing now. It may have been one of the better decisions Justin's ever made.

"It's been a hell of a week keeping myself away from you, but fuck, I tried. But I'm done trying, Lia. You and me, we're good together. You get that now, don't you?"

"Yes!"

There's no use denying it. Justin had already shut down my measly attempt outside the bathroom, though I hadn't put up much of a fight. The minute he walked me into the bathroom and shut the door behind us, I had been all over him. In record time our clothes were on the floor.

Justin crouched down to retrieve a condom from his jeans pocket. He gripped my chin with one hand and slammed his mouth against mine while he rolled it on with his other. Then he was walking me back again, and lifting me onto the bathroom counter to push inside of me. Thank fuck he's smart enough to think about protection because a condom had been the last thing on my mind.

I catch him looking over my shoulder at the mirror behind me. The arrogant fucker winks at his reflection with his ever-present shit-eating grin then brings his gaze back to me.

"What?" he asks with a playful smirk when I roll my eyes.

"You're just so proud of yourself, aren't you?"

He nods, still smiling from ear to ear. "I'm fucking a goddess. Damn right, I am."

"You expect your smooth words to work on every woman?"

"Worked on you, right?"

I shake my head and drag my nails over his shoulders and down his toned back, then lean back with my hands on the counter to look down his body. "This is what worked on me. You're fucking hot, Just."

"Ahh, Lia-babe, you're gonna make me blush." He laughs and then leans forward, taking my hands and pulling them off the counter to bring them around his neck. "You know it's not just talk with you though, right?" His lips brush against my ear with his question. "No bitch has ever come close to you. I've never wanted anyone the way I want you."

"Just... I don't..." How do I say this while his fucking cock is inside of me?

"Ah, don't say it, Lia. I know what this is. I know what I am. I'm not asking you for anything but to feel good with me, okay?"