💕 A Chance To Love ( Part 3) 💕

Rakesh went to search bondita while the rest of them tried to find her near the tent area. Whereas rakesh was running like a mad man yelling her name continuously.

A fear of something bad happening to her was scaring him to core, all he could do is search for because her phone is also not with her.

"Please be safe... please" he thought

He ran till he reached at the end of the mountain and there... he finally saw her standing the edge of the mountain.

Without thinking twice he ran towards her and turned her towards him in jerk while she gasped because of the sudden pull.

Bondita looked at him shocking but her expression changed as she noticed his red eyes and clench jaw which was clearly stating how much angry he is.

"What were you thinking before leaving the tent area!? Do you have any idea how tensed I was!?" he yelled at her making her finch

For a moment she was scared of him but she composed herself and looked at him.

"Why do you care? Who are you to me? Just a housemate for a week and nothing else" She snapped at him

"Yes, just a housemate who wants to become something more than a housemate! Are you blind or you are pretending to be one? Can't you see my feelings!" He yelled getting frustrated of everything

"What feelings? its just an mere attraction which will go away by time" She replied irritatingly while he gripped his hair in frustration

"It's not! I am not someone who gets easily attracted but when I do it won't be just an attraction and I am clearly not attracted towards you... its much more than that... its really deep and beautiful.

It's a heavenly feeling... it's make me feel complete... I feel as if my existence in this world is worth... its make me feel worth and complete in this cruel world and you think its a mere attraction. Now tell me how is it then"

He replied making her look at him with teary eyes

She opens her mouth to speak but there was no word for her to speak.

She got speechless...

"Why? Don't you know I am a divorcee?" She asked

"Do you think I really care about that? It doesn't matter... at least to me" he replied

"Come here" he said and they both sat on the grass

"I won't ask you to accept my feelings because I know you are in a dilemma and I understand it but please don't suppress your feelings."

He said She looked at him before looking towards the stars

After a long silence she spoke,

"Why do life have to be so unfair with us? Was my love not enough for him?" bondita asked looking at the stars

"Some time no matter how much love, care or time we give to a person... its always not enough for them. They are the one who don't have any idea about these things.

Don't waste your life for someone who is not worthy for it. Look around you... maybe someone else is waiting for you"

Rakesh said before looking at her while she looked at him too

There was a lot of emotions showing in both of their eyes.

"Let's go everyone must be tensed for us" he said before getting up and gave bondita his hand

Bondita at his hand and then at him before holding his hand with a promise that she will not hurt him because of her past anymore.

He deserves to be loved and if he want that love from her then she will give him that. Its better to move on with someone like rakesh then spoiling her life for a cheater.

.

The next few days, rakesh did everything that would make her happy. Whereas every time her heart used to flutter when rakesh did something especially for her.

Rakesh wanted his future with her but bondita wasn't sure about it, she was still insecure and he completely understood it and supported her.

After a week, they left manali and because they are from different cities, they took each other's phone number.

They were in unofficial relationship with each other, they used to talk in call and WhatsApp.

Well everyone were happy for both of them but there were tensed for one thing and that is about Rakesh's family.

Would they accept someone like her? What if they didn't accept her for their son?

All these thoughts used to make her tense while rakesh tried his best to comfort her.

They were in long distance relationship for atleast one year and in these one year a lot of things changed.

Bondita who never thought she would be able to love someone else again, fell for rakesh and as for him, he is head over heels for her from day 1.

Whereas, Anirudh's life took a major twist which broke him. He was suspicious about mini's pregnancy so he visited her doctor and forced her to spill everything.

There he got to know that, he is infertile and the baby that is in mini's womb is not his. It didn't take him time to realise what blunder he did.

He was the reason why bondita didn't get pregnant. He wanted to meet her and apologize her, only if he knew that it was already too late.

Bondita already started her new life with someone else.

After almost 2 years of searching her when he finally found her, she was already married to someone else and was carrying his baby.

His heart got shattered when he saw her smiling at her husband who kept his hand over her stomach.

Only if he understood her, things would've been different but what he did is unforgivable and now he deserve all these pain.

A child is important in every parents life but its not necessity, only if people understood it and stopped blaming women for everything then world would have been so beautiful.

THE END

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye

🎉 You've finished reading 𝒜𝒩ℐ𝒟ℐ𝒯𝒜 : ℬ𝒰ℛ𝒩ℐ𝒩𝒢 ℒ𝒪𝒱ℰ🔞 ( OS/ TS/ SS ) Completed ✅ 🎉