💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 8 ) 💕

( Mature content ahead )

In bathroom,

Ani made her stand and turns on the shower making both of them drenched in it, he slowly removes the duvet from her body while she moans in his touch.

Her moans were making him hard and arousing him , he took a deep breath to control himself as she was completely naked and wet in front of him

Bon saw him and smriked, she moved towards him and rubbed her nose with his before capturing his lips for a kiss .

Her one hand was gripping his hair while the other hand trails from his chest to his hard big devilish manhood and rubs it over his underwear.

Ani moans and his one hand automatically went towards her clit rubbing it while the other was kneading her bossom mercilessly. Both were moaning in pleasure

Ani was so aroused that he didn't even realise when he pinned her in the wall under the shower . Bon broke the kiss and switched the position, now Ani was pinned in the wall.

She trails kisses from his jaw to his neck , sucking his Adam's apple while Ani groans clutching her hair .

Bon sucked all the droplets from his chest before kneeling down in front of him, she removes the underwear while Ani looks at her shockingly.

He holds her hair and made her look at him , he nods no but bondita being bondita didn't listen to him and kissed the top of it before holding it .

Ani clutches her hair more tightly and rolls his eyes in pleasure as bon slowly takes his whole bulge inside her mouth and suckles it .

He already lost all his control and slowly starts thrusting inside her mouth almost making her gag but somehow controlled and continues sucking it .

Ani was feeling himself in a different world of pleasures, soon he reached his peak and with a gush he came inside her mouth while she drank it.

Bon didn't stand up , she was in the same position kneeling in front of him.

"I want you "bon said breathlessly

Bondita pulled him down and made him sit on the floor while she instantly sat on his lap saddling.

Before anirudh could react she took his bulge and slid it inside her vagina hole moaning while Ani looked at her darkly. 

"I...ahh.....ahh" bon moans as she could feel him deep inside her

Anirudh looks at her while she nods her head before moving her hips up and down moaning, she holds his shoulder while he holds her waist.

Ani tightens his grip and starts thrusting her hardly making her toes curl in pleasure

"Ahh....ahh..." bon cried out in pleasure

"Oh god..." Ani moans as he feels her inner walls getting clenched around his bulge

He fastens his speed and thrusts her more harder, she could feel him almost up to her stomach but she was enjoying it and wanted him to go more deep inside her.

Soon he reaches his peak and he releases inside her womb. Ani makes her lay on the floor before hovering above her.

He pulls out and again slams inside her making her scream and started thrusting her hardly

"Ahh...uff...ahh" bon moans

Ani leans towards her and hugs her while Bon encircles her leg around his waist and hugs him back, digging her nail on his shoulder.

"Ahh...bondita "Ani moans and started fucking her with all his energy his as he was almost at his peak

"Ahh....Ani....ahh "bon moans

Soon they both released while breathing heavily, they were still inside the shower, sweat beads got mixed up with water droplets .

But soon after a few minutes anirudh again fucked her under shower for almost four times and finally left her all exhausted, both were laying on the floor breathing heavily.

Ani got up and switched off the shower, he made her stand on the floor and helped her to wash up, he grabbed a towel and covered her body and wrapped a towel around his waist.

He helped bon to wear a bathrobe and took her outside the bathroom.

He dried her hair and dressed her then he got ready before leaving from there.

Bondita was quite tried after all that shower sex and slept in the car itself.

He looked at her and smiled before looking towards the road.

Now all he wish to let her know how much he loves her and their daughter, how much he craves to spend time with her and their daughter.

But little did he knows that everything is not going to be that easy coz something big is waiting for them.

Soon they reached in bondita's house and he picked her in bridal style before taking her inside the house.

He made her lay in bed and went downstairs to meet his little princess.

"Anu... Look who is here to meet you?" He said but there was no response

He went towards her room ( anu told him where her room is )

She wasn't in her room nor in her bathroom.

"Why there is no guards and maids in the house? Where is neha?" He thought before going to other rooms

No one was in the house.

Where the hell is everyone?

"ANIRUDH!!!"

He looked towards bondita who was running towards him with a letter in her hand.

"What happened?" He asked cupping her face

"They took her away" she said making me confuse

"Who?" I asked

"Look" she said giving me the letter

___________________________

Hello Miss Bondita,

I know till now you must have guessed who am I? Your sweet little daughter and best friend is with me. Well I don't know about your friend but your daughter really has soft skin. So soft and smooth, Her body can make me rich enough to survive for atleast 20 years or more than that.
Well let's get to the point if you want your best friend and daughter back then drop the case against my father otherwise forget about them.

Bye Miss Bondita
You know who am I...

___________________________

"But you don't know who I am!" Anirudh said clutching the letter

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye