💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 6 ) 💕

Mature content ahead:

Ani's pov:

After leaving from her house I cancelled my tickets for Mumbai and told ma everything about bondita and our daughter.

She was happy that finally I met bondita but she was more happy for our daughter. She couldn't believe that she became a grandmother that too of such a little angel.

I was here in Kolkata and no one knew about it, after 5 years I finally met my love...my bondita, how can I leave her again?

I did a mistake before because of which I once lost her but now I won't repeat the mistake again. I will definitely take her and my daughter back where they belong to.

Well all this days, I secretly used to meet my princess and guess what she is as smart and mature like me, after all she is my daughter... Anirudh Roy Chowdhury's daughter.

She wanted me and bondita to be together, she wanted a complete family and how can I deny to my princess.

My princess used to give me all the information about what bondita used to do? Where she used to go? Everything.

Well she became a way for me to reach bondita.

We both fell in bed while I pinned her hand over her head and started kissing her hungrily while she too kissed he with same passion. Her hands were on my hair, clutching it tightly.

I broke the kiss and looked at her hungrily, we both were breathing heavily. Her lips were red and swollen due to continues chewing and sucking.

"Sorry in advance" I wishpered breathing heavily

"Sorry for what?" She asked confusingly while my hand went to untie the strings of her dress

"I promised you that I won't make you cry again but today I will make her cry...in pain and pleasure both" I replied darkly while she smirked

She unbuttons my shirt before throwing it away. She was licking her lower lip while looking at my well build body. I know that I am very hard to restrict....smirk

She pushed me in the bed and sat above my stomach. My naughty girl wants to dominate me no problem I will let her do what she wants.

She kisses my neck and trails it to my chest while I groaned, clutching her hair. She tortured me with her kisses over my chest and circled her tongue around my nipple before sucking it.

Well to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra which made her heavy bossom rub over my bare chest.

I had enough of her torture and pushed her on her hovering above her before capturing her lips and kissing her hungrily. Yes hungrily, I was very very hungry for her from ages that I wanted to eat her up fully and I will.

I attacked her neck kissing, bitting and sucking it hardly while she was moaning, clutching my hair and pushing my face more into her neck. I swear her each and every moan was making me crazy.

My hand directly went inside her panty before rubbing her folds. She moans loudly with my name.

I removed my lips which was on her bossom and looked at her with intensity while rubbing her folds. She was completely a moaning mess, she arch her back in pleasure while moaning.

"Ahh....Ani please" she begged me

"What please baby" I asked her intentionally obviously I knew what was she asking for but decided to tease her a little.

"I...I want you please" she begged desperately

Well I was too desperate for her but I wanted to torture her more.

"I will make you mine for sure baby but before that first let me torture you more" I said before removing her panty and throwing it away.

I went between her leg and kisses every inch of her leg before ravishing her wet pussy. I was sucking her folds while she was moaning loudly.

Ahh...her taste is heavenly, I can never get tired of it. She was leaking continuously while I was ravishing her honey. She clutched the bedsheet as she was about to cum and I understood it.

"Don't you dare to cum" I ordered

"What!" She almost yelled but before she could say anything I entered my finger inside her and started fingering her

"I don't care what the damn what you will do, I can't control it anymore" she yelled before releasing inside my mouth

Although I loved to taste her all over again but I also got angry that she released despite of denying.

She closed her eyes while breathing heavily but before she

"Ahh......" She moaned loudly as I entered completely Inside me without any warning.

"Arghh.....oh god so tight" I groans feeling her walls clenching around my manhood

Her moans get louder when I suddenly start thrusting inside her roughly. My hands were on her waist gripping it tightly while I thrusted inside her brutally.

"Ahh....Ani....ahh" she moaned loudly arching her back behind while clutching the bedsheet.

She was near my orgasm when I groaned feeling her clenching around my manhood. I continued thrusting her brutally and soon she released over my dick while just after a few more thrusts I too released inside her.

Again Marking as mine.

Just after a few minutes she pushed he back to bed and touched my manhood. I closed my eyes feeling her touch, she kissed the tip of it before putting my whole manhood inside her mouth and sucking it. I groaned aloud before clutching her hair and slowly thrusting in her mouth.

She was sucking my manhood hardly making me lose my control and I lost it. I clutched her hair tightly and fastened my speed making her gag a little but then she managed and kept on sucking my manhood while her hand was massaging my balls.

Soon after that I cummed inside her mouth while she swallowed it. Well this was just an amazing one and the best one too.

Ani's pov end:

Bon's pov:

After regaining my breath, I scraddled over his waist and took his manhood deep inside me.

Oh god! I just can't deny the fact that I love the feeling of him deep inside me.

I looked at him once before starting to jump while he arched his head behind and clutched my butts before slapping it.

I couldn't understand what's wrong with him? He never behaved like this, he used to gentle and soft but this...uff I love both this anirudh.

He too started thrusting from downward while I closed my eyes as tears were making their own space in my eyes.

Oh god...his thrust was so hard and rough and deep that I could feel him touch almost upto my stomach.

It didn't take long as I again got an organsm while he too released inside me.

Hmm...I love his hot fluid inside me and then flowing out of my tight hole.

But it wasn't the end...

He continued fucking me really hardly as if he was completing all the love making session which we missed all these years.

Fuck I am going to be sore like hell in the morning...

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye