💕 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

I slapped hard the guard and he fell in floor...

"Who told you to kidnap the girl's of Krishna nagar" I yelled

"They are indeed our enemy but I will never let any women or kids come between of it... it's against my morals" I yelled

"S...sorry Malik please forgive us" he said pleading

I looked away in anger and ordered

"Bring the car and the girl's too...we will send them back to Krishna nagar"

I know till now she must have got to know about it and today again there will be a big fight.... that's what have been going all this year's.

I know the reason why she hates me. I won't complain about it because I deserve it... I did the same thing which once my kaka did.

He was supposed to marry thakuma but in the wedding day he married someone else. He said he loves my kaki ma but if he really did why didn't he said about it to my dadu.

I know thakuma very well, she has a soft corner inside her which she never shows. I know if my kaka didn't hide the truth from her and told her everything beforehand then she would have helped him but he didn't and that was his mistake.

Even after doing this big mistake he didn't even apologies to her and this was his another mistake.

And my mistake....my mistake is way more bigger than his...

I was 19 years old a curious soul who was tried of this enmity, when he got to know about bondita...the grand daughter of kalindi das and the only daughter of das bhari.

I heard a lot of things about her from the villagers and my friends. They said that she is a epitome of beauty, she is smart, innocent and bold too.

After hearing alot of things about her I wanted to meet her and waited for her near the riverside where she usually comes. I got to know about it from my friends who studies with her in same school.

The moment I reached there I got astonished about what I saw. She was way more beautiful then I have imagined and her laugh was a sweet music for me.

A small smile appeared in my lips as I saw her happy. That's when I saw that the rope of the swing was loosing and she will fall from the swing.

I ran towards her and before she can fall I saved her. We were too close and I was looking at each and every features of her. Soon she moved away from me and we came back to my senses.

We talked with each other and I got to know that she is completely unaware about enmity and everything. There was a special bond created between us and we unknowingly came close to each other.

I fell in love with her...not because of her beauty or body but because of her innocent and naive nature.

And that day in rain when I saw her in that wet saree, sticking into her body like second skin I couldn't control myself and crossed all the limits.

That night she gave me the most precious thing and we made a very special night but I was unaware about the fact that because of me she is going to suffer.

I don't know how but my kaka got to know about it and the next day he didn't let me meet her. He told me to forget bondita and become the leader of tulsipur but I denied.

But...he used his brahmastra and made me do what I didn't wanted to. There were alot of rumours about us and the villagers of Krishna nagar were blaming me.

I didn't care what people were saying about me but I was very angry when they pointed finger on my bondita.

That day when we were standing near the border of tulsipur she was continuously looking at me with hopeful eyes and I was looking down because I can't face her.

She wanted me to tell everyone about us but I didn't instead I blamed her. I am sorry bondita...only I know how badly I wanted to yell and tell everyone that I love you but I couldn't.

I knew that I broke her heart...I am sorry but I have no other option.

But the biggest shock for me was when I got to know that she became the leader of Krishna nagar and about her spending time with other boys. They said that to make herself satisfy she used to spend night with other boys.

But I knew that it was all fake coz my bondita can never do such things. She is very pure and innocent.

From that day the enmity between us started. In this 5 years I wasn't able to recognise her because she changed alot. I could not see the innocent bondita inside her that innocent bondita with whom I fell in love.

Soon I reached at the border of tulsipur with the girl's and at the same time she to came there. Her eyes were red in anger...to be honest she looks damn hot when she gets angry and yells.

Stop it anirudh and get ready to face her anger...I mentally scolded myself.

"Anirudh Roy Chowdhury...how dare you kidnap my village girl's" she said angrily

"My guards did a mistake and took them here, I am here to drop them in Krishna nagar" I said and the girls went towards bondita and hide behind her

"Exactly a mistake...they are your guards na, everything they will do will be a mistake right like you have done..." she taunted me before leaving from there

I felt myself getting angry, I know that I did a mistake but she...she just always taunts me. I swear if we were not standing in the border then I would have kissed her lips so hard that her lips would start bleeding.

Day's passed but there was something wrong, suddenly all the people of tulsipur were getting sick and they were diying in just 2 hours. It was really suspious and the more shocking news was that there was no medicine for the virus.

People were diyind and I was not able to save them. People said that it must be Krishna nagar they must have done something wrong in tulsipur but it wasn't true because the same thing was going on Krishna nagar too.

Both me and bondita were in hospital as we wanted to know about the reason behind the virus.

In hospital,

"The reason behind the virus is the water which comes from durgapur. They got this virus because of the water but there is interesting part about this situation" the doctor said

I shared a look with bondita and asked

"Interesting part...."what's that?

"The interesting part is that the infected water is coming from durgapur but the villagers there are completely fine...they are not suffering from this virus" the doctor informed

"That's impossible" bon said tensly

"If they are not infected that means they have the antidote with them" I said

"But they knows about the condition here then why they are not helping us" she asked tensly

"Don't forget that tulsipur and Krishna nagar have not been in good relation with durgapur recently maybe this is the reason why they are not helping us" I said

"We have bring the antidote as soon as possible otherwise the whole tulsipur and Krishna nagar's people will die in just few days" the Doctor said tensly

"We have to do something" I said before looking at bondita while she too looked at me

.

.

ManjisthaGanguly I wrote your request with some masala I hope you like it.

.

Please give a title idea

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye