Dream

I again had a weird dream.
I tried to commit suicide because my family wanted me to marry someone who was supposed to marry my big sister🙂 ( but I don't have any big sister ). The boy's family came for my sister's alliance but the boy liked me at first sight because of my jolly nature 🙂 and decided my marriage with him.
I didn't want to marry him so I ran away and found a lake which said to be the deepest lake and jumped into it🙂. I don't know how to swim in reality too.
Someone saved me and in my dream I knew him as he was angry by my this act, he seems to be very close to me but in reality I don't know who he is? I don't even remember his face.
The thing I remember is that he was a boy that's all.
I tried to recall the dream again and again to get some more details but failed.
What the hell yaar!😩 Can anyone stop this weird dream 😭.
Ok this is not the first dream where I saw a boy and found some strange connection with him but the thing that irritates me the most is that I don't remember the face after waking up, just some strange but... can't describe the feeling it's just...no words.
I love the way I feel after the dream but it doesn't last for long. This feeling ends in two days and then again I start craving for these feelings although I am irritated by the dream but somewhere I also feel so so so much peace in it.

The only question roaming in my mind is...WHO THE HELL IS THAT BOY!?

Ok enough,
Happy ganesh chaturthi to everyone, I am quite busy and disturbed by the dream so I won't be able to update today.

Thank you for reading my weird dream and wasting your time 🙂🌚.