💕 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓘𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ( 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 3 ) 💕

Before moving to the chapter please read it:

Hello guys, I don't know how many people know about it but our anvisht and barrister Babu show got nominated for gold awards with the director of parineetii show.

Best female lead:

Anchal sahu as parineet kakkar

Best male lead:

Pravisht Mishra as Anirudh Roy Chowdhury

Best show:

Barrister babu by Shashi Sumeet production

Best director:

Muzzammil Desai for parineetii

I request all the barrister Babu fans to go and vote for anvisht and even barrister Babu show.

The people who hates anvisht please forgot about it for now and atleast vote for barrister Babu show.

It's really a good opportunity to prove everyone that barrister Babu is the best show and anchal and pravisht are a very good actor and they actually deserves it.

Please I request everyone to vote 🙏🥺 I don't know but I really want them to win it.

Steps:

1.) Go to www.goldawards.in
2.) Register yourself and then log in
3.) Vote

.......

Bon's pov:

We got some information about the antidote that it was kept in Banerjee haveli and the elder son of Banerjee family that is chandrachoor Banerjee was looking after it.

We have to get the antidote by hook or crook so we got disguise as husband and wife. We means anirudh and me.

When we reached there they were little suspicious about us but let us in. We were there as servants and it was good thing now we can search for the antidote more easily.

The moment I entered the haveli that chandrachoor was looking at me lustfully as if he will eat me any moment.

I know about him very well, he have a wife still he flirts with other girl's and sometime spends night with with.

I have to sometime to gain his trust and use him to know about the antidote.

It was almost midnight,

Chandrachoor was drinking alcohol and grabbing the opportunity I went towards him, smiling seductively. All this year's I learnt a lot of things and today I am going to use it on him.

"Malik can I serve you" I said seductively

While he pulled me towards him and sat on his lap. His hand was in my waist, grabbing it tightly. I was feeling so uncomfortable with his touch but I to do it not for myself but for 1000's of life.

I filled his glass with alcohol while smiling seductively.

"Don't you fear that if your husband got to know about it" he asked while drinking the alcohol

Drink drink...as much as you want because you will knock out in few minutes...smirk

"My husband...he don't even care about me" I said faking sadness

"That's too sad...how can someone don't care about such a beautiful wife but I am here for you" he said caressing my cheeks

"I know that's why I came to you" I said before removing his hand and giving him another glass