💕 𝓣𝓾 𝓗𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓺𝓮𝓮𝓺𝓪𝓽 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 4 ) 💕

"Ahhh!!!"

A loud scream achoed inside the cell as the culprit of bondita was getting beat up.

While anirudh was watching all this while having his strong coffee. If look could kill anyone, he would've been deep inside the earth. His scream was basically music to his ears and how he was loving it.

The police found chandrachoor and dragged him inside the jail, not only his lawyer but any of his family members were not able to save him.

And as for bondita, she was recovering and according to doctor by the end of the month she will wake up while Anirudh too promised himself that by the end of the month chandrachoor will get punishment.

"Keep going until he loses his consciousness and then again beat him until he again loses his consciousness."

He ordered and left from there

.......

Tomorrow the first hearing is there. Saurabh came back from his trip as soon as he got to know about everything.

Saurabh was going to fight the case for her. Anirudh gave all the evidences against chandrachoor with few reports of bondita.

( I am gonna skip the court part )

On the first hearing only the case was closed and chandrachoor was found guilty. He was sentenced for 15 years in jail but Anirudh was not satisfied with it.

After what he did, he don't deserve to stay alive.

And no one can stop him from doing what he wants.

He made a plan and bribed the officers to add poison in his food but this poison will not kill him instantly.

It will slowly slowly damage all his organs until it fails and he dies making everyone think that he died due to some rare disease.

And as for her family, they are in roads begging. He snatched away their property and brought them in streets but in these process he got to know about everything, he didn't knew.

Although he wanted to kill them too but that would've been too easy for them. He wanted them to beg, he wanted to see them struggling just like his bondita struggled.

He is The Anirudh Chowdhary for a reason.

No one can stop him.

........

In hospital,

Anirudh was pacing around the hospital as doctors were checking on bondita. A few minutes ago, he got a call from hospital, informing him about bondita getting her consciousness back.

He left everything in middle and drove to hospital as soon as possible.

It's been more than 10 minutes and the doctors are still inside the ward room.

Soon the doctors came out and he lashed questions to questions on them while the doctors laughed and calmed him down.

"Relax anirudh! She is fine now and out of coma but after checking up we found out that she might suffer from PTSD."

You know what it means right?"

Doctor asked while he nodded in yes

"She might get panick attack or more worse, she may try to kill herself. These are the things mainly women undergoing through this trauma does.

As her doctor, we are suggesting you a therapist for her. Take care of her and make sure she takes all the medicines including her therapist sessions from time to time."