💕 𝓣𝓾 𝓗𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓺𝓮𝓮𝓺𝓪𝓽 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 ) 💕

Sometime you have to sacrifice something to gain something, She sacrifice her love for his safety but he thought she left him because he was poor.

She loved him unconditionally and he hated her, not knowing about all the sacrifice she did for him... for his future.

But somewhere she knew that one day he will come back and protect her from the devil, she is hiding from.

Only if she knew that the person for whom she did all those things hates her till core.

Her life is lifeless without him, he is a working robot without her.

They both needs each other like oxygen to survive.

Will they ever find peace? Will he ever know about her sacrifices?

.....

Bondita das

She was a princess of her family but she loved someone who didn't match her status. Her parents were so angry that they threatened to destroy his future.

She knew he was working his ass off for her, for them. But she also knew that her parents can do anything to him and she couldn't risk it.

So she not only broke his heart but also her own.

But did anyone care about her... No

Instead they forcefully married her to a men who is a man whore.

She was abused, physically and mentally but she never gave up because there was a hope inside her.

Hope of him to return and take her with him.

She always waited her him to arrive.

......

Anirudh Roy Chowdhary

A self made billionaire.

He loved her but she broke his heart.

That day he was about to propose her and also surprise her about his scholarship but...

He hated her for breaking his heart... maybe

No matter how hard he tries to hate but he can't.

He can't help but think about her.

She wasn't some random girl, she was his girl, his woman, his love.

As much as he likes to call her his but he can't, because he knows that she is married.

Her parents sent him the photos of her wedding to make him weak but it only made him strong.

He is possessive and even knowing that she is married, his heart craves for her.

Even if she broke his heart but still he wants her.

She is the only one who his heart wants...

That's what he knows.

......

Bondita was randomly changing the channels in tv, when her eyes caught at the news channel.

"One of the youngest billionaire and lawyer Mr Anirudh Roy Chowdhary won the most mysterious and complicated case today..."

Tears made ways through her eyes.

"You did it" she thought smiling and looking at him in tv

So much he changed all these years.

Her thoughts got interrupted by the knock on her apartments door.

She looked at the clock and frowned before going to open the door.