💕 My Mafia Bodyguard ( part 1 ) 💕

Bondita's Pov:

Hey I am Bondita Mukerjee urf Bondita Das.

I am 15 years old and I am the only daughter of my family, my family is kind of into some stuff because of which we have many enemies.

I was quite small when my parents were killed by one of our enemy and after that day it was my thakuma and my cousin brothers who took care of me.

Well my thakuma already took revenge from the people who killed my father, according to what she told me.

But suddenly everything changed,

Everyone knew that I was the weakness of my family therefore they wants to either kill me or torture me.

My family got to know about it as on my birthday someone tried to harm me and I was lucky enough to be saved by my brothers.

But my thakuma was quite tensed for me and decided to sent me away from family to other place with different identity.

She spreads a fake news about sending me in London for studies, so that all my enemies would waste their time in searching me in London and I will stay safe in India.

My new home is in Mumbai for now and here I am bondita mukerjee not das.

Thakuma did my admission in the best school which was also know as a mafia school.

You know why? because there is a mafia's son studying in the school and no one knows who the person is...

But I don't know why my thakuma did my admission in this school when it clearly didn't seem safe to me.

Mafia...

This five letters small word scares me like hell.

Because mafia means killing, blood, guns, etc etc

And I hate all this things but because my family also seems kind of into mafia... so I am used to guns and blood.

Now I am here in Mumbai all alone with some trustworthy bodyguards who will follow me everywhere I go but in disguise.

I am badly missing my thakuma and brothers but my thakuma promised me that she will bring me back to her when everything clears up.

And I don't know when will that happen.

It's been 2 weeks since I am here and I still don't have any friends.

You know the reason why? because everyone thinks I am a nerd and I am from a middle class family.

There are students bullying me too but every time they does some or the other teacher would appear and punish them.

To which they think it's my luck but only I knew that it was done by my thakuma who was keeping eye on me secretly from somewhere.

But one think I understood that if you have power, money and frame then everyone will like you but if you don't have all these then they will consider you as a trash.

My thakuma again taught me a new thing, she never forgets to teach me things.

I learnt a lot of things by staying away from family.

....

As I entered inside the class and looked around only to find my deskmate urf Anirudh Banerjee surrounded by girls.

It's nothing new to me.

On the first day of school, the teacher made me sit beside him and strictly told me to ask whatever problem I have to him and not anyone else.

At the first I thought maybe it is because he is a topper but one day I had a doubt in a subject and I asked a boy to help me with me.

As he seemed to be busy.

Our class teacher saw me talking with some other boy and he literally yelled at me.

I don't know why he wants me to be with that Anirudh all the time? Who is he? My bodyguard?

I literally don't have any interest in him, he is just a cold ice... who has a big cold ass.

But the think I know is that the teacher was suspended for yelling at me and I also knew who actually did that... probably my thakuma.

.

I entered inside the class and kept my bag in other bench... I turned to leave...

"Stop!"

I turned and looked at him confusingly

"Get out..." he said coldly to all the girls

But they didn't took it seriously and stayed there... sticking to him.

"GET OUT!!!" he yelled

Everyone inside the class including me flinched and all the girls ran away.

He took my bag and kept it beside him and moved aside... giving me space to sit

I smiled and thanked him before sitting beside him.

Well I could feel hard glare on me...

I know all the girls were glaring me as he never gave a shit to them and here he was making space for me.

I looked up only to find them looking away from me but... in fear?

I turned to look at him...

He looked at me and behaved like he didn't do anything.

He is really strange...

Soon the class started and being a obedient good student I was focusing to what teacher was saying but I could feel someone staring at me.

But when I look around... no one were looking at me.

Some time even he too noticed me looking around confusingly but he never said a word.

Is it really my delusion or really someone was looking at me?

It was break time and I was roaming around the ground when I again saw Anirudh surrounded with girls.

He looked at me and I looked away...

Damn!

Why the hell I looked away? I didn't do anything wrong...

Arghh! Forget about it and let's go inside the class.

.

.

.

.

What do you think about Anirudh's strange behaviour?

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye