💕 My Mafia Bodyguard ( part 4 ) 💕

Anirudh's pov:

I loved the way she stood for herself and also felt proud for some reason.

But I don't know why when she said go to hell, it felt like she would really do something wrong but what?

I don't care as I too said the same to them and I meant that...

They will pay for touching her...

It's really strange that I got this angry when he touched her.

I normally never cared about all this things because most of the girls fake everything just to gain my attention.

Maybe because she is different from others and that's what attracted me towards her.

Anirudh's pov end:

From that day both of them were quite comfortable with each other.

No one ever tired to bully her or hurt her after knowing the consequences Kevin and his gang faced.

Everyone thought it was done by him but no one knew that all those things were done by bondita's grandmother and brother's.

Because according to them no one gets away after hurting their princess.

But anirudh was unknown about it and quite confuse too.

Who can do all these things to them and no one did anything about it.

Other then him no one has this power then who?

This was his first question which are still unanswered. Even his men are not able to find anything about it.

On the other side bondita was tensed. Tensed about the message she got from her brother.

He said that the problem are going to end soon and soon they will come to take her back with them.

At the first she used to cry because she wanted to go back to her house but now... Now she don't know why, she don't want to leave?

Everytime she thinks about leaving anirudh, a sudden pain in her heart occurs.

She couldn't distinguish this feeling but she was sure that in this one year she had certain feelings for him, which is more than just a love for some friends.

She knew she didn't have much time left and she wanted to spend most of the time with him and she did.

As expected she again received a message from her brother saying that they are coming day by tomorrow to take her back.

All these time she used to collect money and right now she had enough to buy a gift for him. Unknown to her he too bought a gift for her.

....

"Why did you brought me here in hurry?" He asked confusingly looking around the garden

"There is something I wanna tell you and it's really important" she replied impatiently

"Why are you getting so impatient? I am here only" he said smiling at her

"Anirudh actually I..."

She as about to confess everything when a man came running towards them and said something in his ear, to which Anirudh nodded and that man left

"Bondita I am sorry but I have to leave, there is something important work that came" he informed her

"But..." He interrupted her saying

"We will talk later ok"

He was about to leave when she stopped him.

She held his hand and made him wear the ring she bought for him. He looked at the ring and at her confusingly.