💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 5 ) 💕

Bon's pov:

"Go away from here please leave me and my daughter the way we are and don't even think about separating my daughter from me otherwise the consequences will be bad.

After you left me she was the only reason why I am here. I was indeed obsessed with you but my love for you was never fake. I always loved you from the core of my heart but maybe you didn't.

Everyone says that love makes a person strong but I will say it makes a person weak to the extent that he/she started hating everything.

And I hate you so please leave anirudh please"

I requested joining my hands in front of him

And without saying anything he left while I ran inside my room and closed the door unknown about the fact that my little princess already heard everything.

Bon's pov end:

Anu's pov:

From childhood I never asked about my father to mumma because I knew that this question always hurt her and how can mumma's baby girl hurt her mumma?

But today when I heard them fighting, I got to know about a lot of things.

My father is no one but Dr Anirudh Roy Chowdhury, now I understood why I felt so safe with him and why I loved to meet him.

But according to mumma he hurted my mumma and me, should I go to meet him again or not?

Mumma loves papa and papa too loves mumma but they both are separated because of what happened in past.

I don't know what happened in the past but I want them together!

I too want to have a normal family, I too want to have a papa...

But this is impossible for now because if mumma got to know about me knowing about everything then maybe she will not let me meet him.

Offho now this little Anu have to solve the problem...

Anu's pov end:

Bondita's pov:

It's been 1 week since I last saw anirudh maybe he really left...huh...what was I expecting? That he will stay here for me.

Tonight I had to attend a reception of my friend so I got ready to wear a revealing dress.

Bondita's look

I don't mind wearing revealing dresses because this is the way I used to dressed up when I was unmarried and now I don't have any relationship with him so I always do whatever I wanted to do.

Baby was sleeping while I left for the party and as you know as soon as I entered the hall I became the spotlight of everyone.

Ofcourse I know I am looking too hot and sexy to handle.