💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 4 ) 💕

Bon's pov:

"Baby you should have been careful na, look how deep the wound thank God that doctor helped you" I said concerning while blowing into her wound

When I returned home and saw her wounded leg, I became so tensed that I immediately took her to hospital and did few reports of her.

I can't take any risk about her health, she is the only person I have.

I don't know who the doctor was not did neha and baby knew his name. I really wish to meet him and thank him.

"Oh ho mumma don't worry I am absolutely fine, doctor uncle too said that" she said while I nodded

Anidita is small she won't understand that what she means to me.

I already lost my everything because of my stupidity now I don't want to lose baby because of my carelessness.

I never let anyone know about my pregnancy because I was afraid. What if anirudh get's to know about her and tried to separate her from me.

No...I won't let that happen.

If he tries to separate my daughter from me then he will have to face the same obsessive bondita which won't be good for him😈

Just because of his childhood friend he didn't believe me forget about believing me he even tried to harm my baby.

Yes he never knew about it but still he did try to hurt her.

I slept beside baby while caressing her head.

Bondita's pov end:

Anirudh's pov:

It's been 1 week since Anu got hurt, I wanted to meet her and ask her about her wound but due to my busy schedule I wasn't able to.

But today I was free there wasn't any surgery today and tomorrow I have my flight to Mumbai. Before I go back to Mumbai I wanted to meet Anu once.

I wanted to embrace her in my arms and play with her. I don't know why I feel like this. That day I met do many kids but I only felt this connection with her only.

I told about this to ma then she replied that maybe I found some glimpse of her inside Anu which made me feel like I have some connections with her.

I shook off my thoughts and drove to the address which snu gave me.

It took 30 mins for me to reach there and I parked my car before entering inside the house.

Well it was quite a big house and there were many guards too.

I wonder whose daughter she is that she needs so many guards in her house?

Before entering inside the house the guards checked me properly and then let me enter the house.

As he entered the house he heard some voices coming from upstairs.

"Ahhh....I don't want to drink milk mumma..."

"Baby..."

Maybe Anu didn't wanted to drink milk and her mother was forcing her to.

I remember she too didn't like to drink milk but sometimes I used used to force her too. I sadly chuckled recalling about those days.

"Doctor uncle save me...."

That's when the small munchkin came running towards me while I picked her up in my arms.

"Doctor uncle help me mumma is forcing me to drink milk" she complaint while I chuckled