💕 𝓣𝓾 𝓗𝓲 𝓗𝓪𝓺𝓮𝓮𝓺𝓪𝓽 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 3 ) 💕

In hospital,

He was sitting outside the operation theatre as bondita was taken inside it. It's already been more than 3 hours and still the doctors didn't say anything.

His white shirt was lightly covered with her blood as he was with her all the time till they arrived in hospital.

His condition was messed up, eyes red with messy hair and untuged shirt. He cried... after so many years he again cried and that too for the same person.

He couldn't see her condition, she was continuously bleeding, there was buises all over her body.

He was regretting for not listening to her, no matter what she did in past but no one... No one deserves to be treated like this.

As for chandrachoor, anirudh already sent a whole police team behind him, to find him and drag him to hell.

This time anirudh would make sure he rots in hell, although he can't fight the case himself but he has thousands of lawyers working under him.

Soon the lights of OT turned off and anirudh rushed towards the doctor as he came outside.

"How is she?" He asked tensely

"Can't say anything... She was tortured really badly, her body had knife marks and not to mention those bruises.

Her head has a deep cut and right now she is in coma. We did our best to treat her, now it's her turn to treat herself"

Doctor informed making him confuse

"Treat herself? What do you mean by this?" He asked

"Mr Anirudh, she might suffer from PTSD and in this condition she needs to be taken care of very carefully.

Moreover she is still in coma, she not only needs support but also strength to recover. In cases like her, mostly women lose their hope and either they die on the spot during operation or they suicide.

So please take care of it and call us immediately if anything happens"

The doctor informed before leaving while he went towards the OT looked inside it through the window.

By looking at her condition a tear slips out of his eyes.

A message popped on his phone which caught his attention and as soon as he saw the message his blood started boiling.

.....

In das haveli,

"You are going to take the case back" a elderly woman ordered

"No I won't" Anirudh declared

Right now he was in das haveli, he got a message from them. They wanted to meet him and he the reason of it.

They wanted to meet him because they wanted him remove the arrest warrant of chandrachoor. They didn't even asked once about bondita which only added furl to his anger.

"You know we could you" They threatened him

"Go ahead" he replied looking at them blankly

"Even you know that you can't destroy me but I can destroy both the family in a mere second"

They all looked at each other and gulped

They all knew that whatever he said he can do it. No one thought that he would change so much in just some years.

"And that bastard chandrachoor is going to rot in hell, I will make sure of it" he snapped gritting his teeth

"Huh! you won't win the case and even if you did we will release him from jail" Mr Banerjee said while Anirudh looked at him blankly

Soon loud sound of laugh was filled in the haveli. They all look at him weirdly as he laughed.

He wiped his tears and looked at them with a smile which could give anyone goosebumps.

"Do you really think you could save your son? Even if I kill you son in front of everyone, no one would dare to raise their voice against... that's me and my power"

He said darkly looking at them

"You are ready to kill him for her... after whatever she did?" They asked

"Yes I will, I don't care what she did in past, all I care about is her sufferings. I was stupid enough to leave her years ago, I should have abducted her on the first place and never let her go.

I was my mistake... now I will not let the history repeat again. This time I won't leave her even if she wants me to leave her"

He declared

"Now get ready for your destruction, The devil is here for revenge" he warned before leaving

..

"Any information about him?" Anirudh asked in phone

"It's been more then 24 hours and you are telling me that you don't have any information about him! That's ridiculous! I don't know anything officer, I want that bastard in front of me within next 24 hour. Got it!"

He pressed his forehead and looked at bondita who was still in coma

He sat beside her and held her hand.

"What are you? Even after so many years you still have that same effect over me. I hoped you didn't broke up with me that day, I hoped I wasn't coward enough back than and stopped you but...

I am sorry... so sorry for not being with you all these years, for not trusting you, for hurting you. I regret everything I said to you, I really do. I should have heard you that day than you wouldn't have to suffer like this.

There are a lots of things pending that needs to be clear out between us and you need to wake up for that. I need answers bondita... please wake up"

He wishpered looking at her but there was no movement from her

"I swear he will pay for what he did, I will make him regret taking birth in this world. I will torture him to the extent that he will curse the day he decided to touch you, he would wish he never met you.

His condition will be so bad that each and every abusive husband around the world will start fearing to again abuse their wife and I will make it happen.

Lord Shiva destroyed the whole world after goddess Sati's death and he didn't calm down until unless he beheaded her father. Now in this generation, I am going to kill each and every person who are the reason of your condition.

And it's my promise to you bondita. When you will finally wake up from coma, you will find yourself in a different world. A world filled with love, just like you wanted. Just wake up bondita, I am waiting for you... your Anirudh is waiting for you"

He continued and kissed her hand.

.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye