💕 My Mafia Bodyguard ( part 5 ) 💕

Few years later,

From the day she left Mumbai, she never heard anything about him not did she got any news related to him.

She hoped that maybe one day he will come to meet her and take her with him but this never happened.

Although these few years her appearance changed a lot.

She turned really into a beautiful women with strong background and power. She was confident but still she had her innocence inside her.

She didn't want any of the property, power, company, nothing. All she wanted was a peaceful life with her love but she can't have it.

She is born as a heiress and now she have to take the responsibility of it. She already started working in the company and handled everything with the help of her brothers.

Everyday she wished to see him again but she knew she can't. She hoped that one day he will come to meet her and take her with him.

Although her wish and hope always got broken in the end.

.....

Today she have to attend a birthday party of one of her clients daughter and she had no mood to attend that so called birthday party in club.

She knew as usual there will be people looking at her badly, cursing her, getting jealous of her and what not?

Of course everyone is jealous of her, who wouldn't?

The young rich heiress with powerful background, smart and kind and not to forget her beauty. Men are always crawling towards her but she don't give a damn about it.

She is off limit bro, no one can even touch her hair.

Getting ready with a red gown, she bothered to apply any make up and left for the party, of course with her tons of bodyguards.

As she entered the club and all the attention was over her and damn it! she hates attention of others.

She first wished the birthday girl and gave her the gift her assistant picked. Her assistance selected the gift because there is two reason.

First she hates the birthday girl because she is one of the bitch brat, she is least interested to talk with. And second she definitely won't spend her precious time for some bitchy brat.

She went into corner away from everyone and took the non alcoholic drink given by her bodyguard. Her bodyguards were there inside and outside the club, looking at everything.

She took a sip of her drink and looked at the ring she was still wearing.

She still remembered once when she was changing physically and her ring wasn't fitting in any of her finger, she cried.

She cried all day just because of it and she wasn't ready to take any of the other rings her brothers or thakuma bought for her.

Getting no other option, they tried to do something and made the ring wide enough to fit in her finger. Later that day, they understood that this ring is really important to her and she wouldn't afford to loose it at any cause.

She smiled sadly looking at the ring, so many years have passed and so many things have changed except for her feelings which is still same for that one particular person.

Her thoughts were broken because of the loud sound of gun shots. Everyone were running here and there while her bodyguards were surrounding her to protect her.

Few of her bodyguards were fighting with someone while someone pushed her while running and she fell in the floor, spraining her foot.

She held her foot and bit her lip, she looked around and saw almost of her bodyguards are dead.