💕 𝓜𝔂 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 9 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

"Are you sure this will work?"

Bondita and I were sitting in control room of police where they were trying to track anu

"Yes it will, from the day she was born I specially made a earring with tracker in it. Usually I stay away from her and I had many rivals so I had to make a special earring for her"

She replied

"We got the location! It is away from the city" the police informed

"What are we waiting for!? let's leave" Anirudh exclaimed

"We need to make a proper plan before leaving. He is smart and he can do anything to get what he wants" bondita explained

Ani's pov ends:

.....

After half an hour,

They were all set to attack the place but before that bondita made a fake legal notice of dropping the case against his father and then released him from the jail.

That father-son duo already planned everything beforehead. They knew bondita will be busy in the party and taking the opportunity they attacked her house.

Anirudh and bondita along with the police were hiding behind the trees and waiting for the right moment to attack.

As expected, his father went inside the house.

We will attack them when they will be enjoying their victory bondita informed

As a mother, she was hell scared for her daughter but she is not that weak to give in so easily. She is indeed a mother, and a mother can go to any extent to save her child.

Only she knows how she is controlling herself from going inside.

Whereas Anirudh was worried too, his anu don't even know about him.

When a kid life get's in danger a father feel the same pain as equal a mother. They both are worried sick but they are trying to be strong for their little one and each other.

......

In night,

They all quietly started going inside the house, knocking all the guards one by one.

Bondita started searching for anu while the police were searching for the father-son and Anirudh went in different direction.

"Are you both searching for something?" A voice came behind them

They turned and saw both of them together with anu who was crying loudly.

"Mumma..." She yelled

Bondita felt their blood boiling but she stayed calm.

"Leave her bastard! I did want you want!" Bondita said glaring them

"Ohh you indeed did that but we are not satisfied" he replied

"What else do you want?" She yelled

"Oh... nothing just... maybe you... "

SHOOT!!

Bondita gasped and anu screamed as they saw surya the son fell in the floor lifelessly. Surya's father looked at his son shockingly and taking the opportunity bondita took anu in her embrace and tried to calm her down.

"Never... I repeat never... try to hurt my wife or daughter!" Anirudh said deadly looking at him while pointing the gun at him

Shock was a small word to describe what bondita felt when she saw Anirudh shooting surya, somewhere she was proud of him but somewhere she was shock.

Soon the police came and took surya's father with them as soon as they left Anirudh went towards anu and hugged her tightly, kissing her all over her face.

.....

That incident left a deep mark in anu's life.

She was happy when she got to know that Anirudh was his father and they lived together in same house.

She was afraid of meeting stranger and going out of the house. There was a time when she stayed inside her room only.

Bondita and Anirudh were tensed about her and decided to leave the city with Anirudh. New city, New family, New atmosphere would help her to overcome her trauma.

Now after 10 years later, She recovered from her trauma but sometimes it still haunts her, she always stays away from males species except for her father, grandfather, brothers and uncles.

Anu also have a 5 years old cute brother named Rudra and 2 cousin brother and sisters.

In these years, bondita and Anirudh tried their best to bring their daughter out of the trauma and they were successful too.

Their life was quite blissful with their family together....

THE END

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye