💕 Os: Cheating Husband 💕

"BONDITA!!!!

I am sorry.... I am sorry. I know what I did is a crime but please wake up. Please say something! Don't leave me please!"

Anirudh cried while holding her cold hand.

He did a mistake... A big mistake and now he is getting it's punishment.

...........

Past

Bondita and anirudh had a arranged marriage but it didn't take much time for them to fall in love with each other.

With each passing day their love grows for each. They were a perfect couple for everyone.

But suddenly there were some changes in anirudh and it started from the day he came back from the party he attended alone because bondita wasn't feeling well.

Bondita noticed it but she struggle it off thinking it might be because of his work.

He used to spend time with her but not like before. He was distanting himself from her and she was worried about it.

She wanted to ask him about it but everytime she tries to bring the topic he would ignore it.

It was hurting her.

But still she stayed calm enough but not until she got to know something which broke her beyond repair.

A lady came in their house and said that she is pregnant with anirudh's baby.

No one believed her until anirudh himself hugged her happiness.

Why?

Because it's been 5 years of their marriage and she is still not pregnant.

Everyone present in the house was shocked and angry at Anirudh but he didn't care about anyone.

"I am sorry bondita but you know I love children and it's been 5 years of our marriage, you are still not pregnant.

A few weeks ago when mini told me she is pregnant I didn't believe her but after checking up in hospital, it confirmed that she is pregnant with my baby.

It happened in that party when I was drunk. Although it was a mistake but still I am ready to accept the baby"

He said while she looked at him blankly

"And what about me?" She asked

"Bondita I.... Maybe we weren't made for each other" he replied

"Not made for each other... All those 5 years of our love were a joke to you!"

She yelled

"Bondita try to understand, I can't leave my baby and mini alone"

He replied

"Why can't you understand that this baby is not yours!? She can be lying! It must be someone else's baby! She must have slept with some...."

THUD...

She looked at her husband with teary eyes while holding her cheek

"Enough! Just because you can't give me a baby doesn't mean you will say whatever you want to the mother of my baby!"

He yelled

"You slapped me for an outsider, cheated on me, yelled at me. Just because I can't give you a baby. Baby is not everything anirudh, you forgot that.

You will regret it but it will be too late... Too late for redemption"

She said before leaving the house while the rest of the family tried to stop her

..........

Bondita rocked herself while sitting in floor trying to calm herself while murmuring something.

It was heart wrenching for her friends to see her in that condition. It's been a few days since she was at her friend's house.

Bondita is an orphan and from childhood she craved for only one thing and that was love, which she got from anirudh but he left her.

She is again all alone like she was from the beginning.

She already faced a lot of problems, taunts and even lost many things.

She may seem strong from outside but from inside, she is not that strong.

.....

Bondita looked at herself in the mirror blankly and suddenly her inner thoughts started mocking her.

She couldn't bear all these pain anymore. She wants to rest, she wants peace.

"You broke all the promises but I won't" she said looking at the sleeping pills bottle in her hand.

And with that she gulped many pills together and layed on bed.

I swear if you ever say you don't love me anymore or more worst leave me, I will die... I can't live without you.

"I completed my promise" she thought as she slowly closed her eyes.

The End

.

.

I always heard about many husbands divorcing their wife or cheating on them just because they can't produce kids.

Is it that important to have a kid that people go to this extent?

There are many ways to get pregnant but still few people are adamant to have a normal pregnancy without any medical help.

Fine! Then adopt a baby from orphanage but who is gonna do that?

They are ready to donate things in orphanage but not ready to adopt them and give them a better future.

And not to mention those egoistic husband who thinks that if his wife is not getting pregnant then there must be some fault in her but in reality he is at fault.

But will get accept it?

Nah!!

It's gonna hurt his ego bro!

Gonna kick their balls one day! Bloody Assholes

.

.

I don't know why I wrote it but I was scrolling insta and I came up with a certain video and I couldn't help myself from writing about it.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye bye