💕 𝓟𝓪𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝓫𝓱𝓲 𝓽𝓱𝓲 𝓭𝓾𝓻𝓲 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 ) 💕

Ani's pov:

It's been 3 years since that incident happened. That day everyone's life got devastated. She left me all alone in this world...why bondita? Why? I know what I did was wrong and maybe this is the reason why she left me...

Flashback:

Bondita accepted to be sanyasi in front of everyone and today she is going to leave for Kashi. I wanted to save her but I can't...her eyes were begging me to tell everyone that she wasn't a spy but I didn't...

Today she was going to leave for Kashi and I will stop it. I can't let her go... I can't. I kidnapped her with help of bihari but it turn out that someone already took her away from the jeep.

I tried to find her in RC haveli and I reached to a place which was decorated and I saw pandit ji was going towards the place and I followed him.

After that what I saw and heard took the floor from my foot. My kaka was going to marry bondita with that chandrachoor despite of knowing the fact that he is already married.

I went towards them and yelled at them

"Kaka where is Bondita?" I asked

"I don't know anirudh" kaka said

"You tricked us barrister Babu" CC said angrily

"I didn't..." kaka said

That's when bihari came towards us...

"Barrister babu look at this" bihari said and gave me a letter

Dear sakha babu,

Despite of knowing the fact that I am not a spy still I accepted the punishment of becoming a sanyasi for you because I believed that my sakha babu will not let anything wrong happen to me but I was wrong....
I was wrong you are not my sakha babu you are barrister Babu of tulsipur. Bondita's sakha babu died long back and I realised it today but you know what hurted me the most...
You me to get married to jamai babu despite of knowing the fact that he is already married to my siste...you still did it. How can you do this to me sakha babu, you were the one who saved me from all the kupratha of the society but today you yourself wanted me to be a part of second marriage like kupratha.
How can you do this sakha babu? How?
You knew that how much I love you...you knew that I will never accept anyone else except you as my pati babu still you...
My own family stabbed me in my back by letting me marry jamai babu....my own ksj who once was my father...my own som dada who was my brother...my own sakha babu who was my everything...my who sansaar...hates me...wants me to die...wants me to leave their life forever...
And how can I denie my family's wish... I am leaving sakha babu for forever. I can't stay alive knowing the fact that my own family hates me... it's better to die rather being hated by my loved ones... I can't take it anymore...you bondita can't take it anymore...
I am sorry and thank you for loving me and doing all this for me...
I love you sakha babu...bondita only loves her sakha babu...only her sakha babu...

THUD....

I looked behind and saw sumati ma unconsciously laying in floor while thakuma was holding her. They took her to Krishna nagar while I was still in shock.

No...my bondita is a strong girl, she will never take such step but it is also true that she is hurted...very much.

Next day,

Everyone was sitting in panchayat as everyone got to know about bondita running away news. Some thinks that she ran away from the punishment but my heart was beating fastly.