💕 𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓞𝓯 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 ( 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 5 ) 💕

The marriage of bondita was fixed after few days while everyone was behaving like they were happy with this marriage which was killing him from inside.

Although he knew that something was fishy about their behaviour but still because of all the thoughts of that night he wasn't able to think straight.

Soon days flew and the day of the marriage arrived.

All this days Anirudh tried to talk with her once again but to his bad luck every time he tried to talk with her someone used to come out of nowhere and take her with them.

One day bondita and karan were having a conversation about their next plan when Anirudh arrived there making them shock till core but to their luck he didn't hear anything.

Anirudh wanted to talk with her as now he was getting frustrated because he wasn't getting time to spend with bondita forget about talking with her.

"Do you want anything barrister babu? actually I and my would be wife are discussing about something important things" karan said while Anirudh clutched his kurta

"I am sorry to disturb you both" he said but before he could say anything further bondita said making him more angry

"It's ok barrister babu but can you directly jump on the point, we want to spend some more time together"

The possessive Anirudh Roy Choudhary who disappeared because of his so called concern of making her future better suddenly came back.

He wanted to kill him so badly but suddenly he realised that he don't have any right on her anymore.

"Actually I wanted to talk with her" he said

"I am sorry barrister babu but I can't let my would be wife talk alone with a unknown man" karan replied making him shock

"Unknown man?" he asked being shocked

"Yes unknown man, barrister babu now you don't have any relation with her now"

His words hits him really hard... Karan wasn't completely wrong but don't he have the relationship of sakha-sakhi, shikshak-shikshika and their most important relationship their relationship from heart.

"Barrister babu sorry to say but I can't disobey my would be pati babu's words" She said adding fuel to his anger and left with karan

.......

Today was bondita's haldi and as soon as Anirudh saw her his breath got stucked in middle of his throat.

She was wearing a yellow color saree with no blouse, when she passed him he saw her bare back which made him completely loose his mind.

Whereas ksj, binoy, somtuk were laughing internally as they knew that their plan is almost successful.

After the haldi bondita took a shower and was resting in room when out of nowhere a small girl came running inside the haveli and got collided with Anirudh.

He held her carefully and kneeled in front of her.

"Where are you running around haan? What if you get hurt hmm?" he asked softly

"Actually I wanted to give letter to bondita didi" she replied

"Letter? but who told you to give this letter to bondita?" he asked but she ran away from there and went towards batuk who gave her chocolates and smirked

Anirudh was getting curious about the letter and was confuse about whether he should read it or not.

But after a lot of fighting with his mind he finally opened the letter and later what he read in the letter shocked him.