Epilogue

Happy Reading Goodies 💜

"Sweetheart, You do Know it right, that its just an honeymoon trip.. And we are not shifting there permanently? "

Kim Jungkook ,aka, 11 and half months old husband of Kim Taehyung, questioned him, as he came out of the bathroom, in bathrobe, with one black towel hanging over his shoulder and other black towel was being used by him for drying his hair.

The question was thrown by him , in order , to ensure that his husband truly is aware of the fact that they are just going , on 15 days honeymoon trip....

" Hyung, Don't distrub me with absurd questions. I do know everything about trip. "

Taehyung sulked... A deep frown and silently jutted lips showed the distress caused to him, by his lover's question...He shifted around in his place, in order to let his hyung talk to his back.

He was annoyed... obviously, not on his husband but on the suitcase ,who wasn't ready to let him close his mouth , for past 20 minutes...but as it was impossible for him to lash his annoyance on the non living thing, so he lashed it out on his precious living thing.

" If you do know , then stop packing any and everything, we have in our closet...Sugarlips."

Jungkook answered him back in soft voice, seemingly trying best not to trigger, more of his husband's,whinny self.... And sweet endearment was needed, so he could Remove his husband's pout away...and compliment the delicious taste of his sweetheart's lips ,as well .

They do are as sweet as sugar, and Jungkook was, oh so willing, to get diabetes, while devouring them each second, he get to.

Taehyung smiled, accepting the kiss.. happy to have a lover , who handles him and his nonsense tantrums, all too well.

" I'm not packing 'Any and Everything ' They are necessaries."

He stated circling his arms around his husband's neck , putting the towel , which previously was lying carelessly on Jungkook's shoulder, on his still damp hair.

" They aren't." Jungkook commented , humming in delight, as taehyung's, long slender fingers ruffled through his hair.

" Hyung"

" Don't! We aren't taking them." Jungkook finalised, taking a last glace towards the four well packed and arranged suitcases, getting a protesting 'No', in return.

" I invested so much of my time in them." Taehyung pleaded.

"And who told you to do that? You should have invested that time in your husband , in ME..with whom you are going to spend your honeymoon. You should have helped me getting tidy up , could have nourished me."

Jungkook stated , voice and body as relaxed as ever, but only filled with utmost sincerity...He meant each word he delivered. He Needs Nourishing time with Taehyung.

" Wh-what?" The younger lad stutter, his cheeks and ears , flushed with the soft colour of love.

" What?.. Sweetheart , try to understand, why carrying things, when they are not needed , when we aren't even going to use them." Jungkook stated, taking the warm cheeks of his lover in his plams , softly.

" It's our clothes." Taehyung voiced timidly, still embarassed about the wording, he heard a few minutes ago.

" Yes, The most useless thing." Jungkook stated further, nonchalantingly, grabbing the towel out of taehyung's grip and then throwing it away, taking his seat in bed and then , putting his still flushed sweetheart, on his toned bare thighs.

" Then how will we vender around there?. We need pretty clothes to wear and then to click pictures for." Taehyung told , honestly, about his plan of taking pictures. He will be taking more than enough photos of them together, and of his pretty hyung , for his memories, for the plain walls of their mansion...