Shower

Happy reading lovelies ❣️

"hy-hyung leave me,let me sleep a little more please." Taehyung Said with closed eyes as he placed his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hyung" he called him again after few seconds when he didn't get any reply....but to his disappointment there was again no reply from the other side.

Jungkook simply walked towards the bathroom and opened the door by pushing it with his leg, hopefully the door wasn't locked. He placed the whinny Human on the toilet seat, after closing the lid of it.

"You want to have bath or shower?" Jungkook questioned to sleepy Taehyung who was dozing off on the toilet seat... He lifted his head up while placing his fingers under his chin and spoked again,

"Taehyung,have your dinner and then sleep but before all that change your clothes." He shaked his head a little but Taehyung kept on being stubborn and removed the fingers from his chin , he stood up and started exiting the bathroom.

"Not hungry."

" I never asked you if you are hungry or not Mr. Kim." Jungkook said making a tight grip on younger's wrist , halting him on his steps.

" Come Here and get freshen up now or...I have to do it by myself." He tried to threaten younger....but never expected the other to reply like this,

" OHHH!" Taehyung screamed with red cheeks as he Fred his wrist and covered his chest with his hands and screamed further,

"YOU WANT TO BATH WITH ME?" I-is it true hyung?" He licked his lips while completing his sentence...shyly looking at the wall behind Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he has grown a horn in his head. Sometimes it's very difficult for him to understand what is going on in his husband's mind. He is totally unpredictable and says unexpected things. He shooked his head and looked at his husband again who was busy being shy. He thought for a moment and then responded back... with a smirk,

" Yes , if you don't listen to me." He knows his husband is shy type who will now might duck his head down with red cheeks and will ran away from him like a teenager girl.he will now surely without any doubt would listen to him.

" Hyungie.... I'm ready." Taehyung replied back..... not looking at the wall but in Jungkook's eyes.

The older's smirk grew wider. It's easy for him to make younger do what he wants...just have to make him shy.

" Ok then go on." He said as he moved from his place trying to leave the bathroom. Trying.

" Huh?" He frowned when he saw the younger catching his wrist and then pulling him towards the shower area.

Taehyung pushed open the glass door before pushing the older lad inside it softly.

His frown only Deepen when he saw his husband removing his coat,then his shirt as he took slow yet sensual steps towards him

He was immersed in watching the hot strip show of his husband with wide eyes and open mouth,when Taehyung pulled him closer.