Meet Up

Happy reading berries 🍒

" Welcome hyung.." Mr. Jeon shouted in alter excitement.. he was very happy.. happy to the core..upon seeing his elder brother with his entire family..with shining eyes he engulfed his brother in his arms tightly..he missed them alot.

" Jungmin-ah..I can't breathe. Let me go."

Mr. Jeon backed away while sulking...sad as his hug got rejected by his elder brother...but never the less he has gotten a younger brother.. who wouldn't reject his hug....

"Ju- wonie how are you?." He shouted being cheerful again...after giving an eye-roll to his elder brother.. who glared at him for being disrespectful.

" Hyung I'm fine. How are you?" Ju-won asked his brother after returning the hug and entering the house along with his wife.

" I'm fine won-ah." He replied back... letting his brothers to enter inside.

"Yoona..Bina unnie , welcome..please come inside..how have you been?" Jungkook's mother asked her sister-in-laws..with a soft smile on her face..she was also excited.. obviously excited about the usual gossips she might be doing with them.

" We are taehee. Tell us about yourself." Bina, the eldest one among the ladies asked her politely..voice dripping with honey..sweet and soft.

"We are fine too. I hope you didn't face any difficulty while coming here." Jungmin, Jungkook's father, answered back to her...while gesturing them to have their seats.

" No.. Everything went well." Bina replied back to him taking her seat beside her husband Bo-him.

"It's nice to hear so." Taehee, Jungkook's mother, said while coming From kitchen with tray of drinks in her hands. She offered the served drinks to all the guest present..who took it politely.

" Well Where is my kook-ah?" Bo- him questioned..as his eyes were busy...busy in search of his precious nephew.

" Oppa he left for his work... there was an important meeting so he couldn't stay back to welcome you all..he wants to do so but-" Taehee altered the words in defence of her son..
as she was very well known to fact that how much her elder brother in-law adores her son...so he would be wishing him to welcome them.. especially him, when they came back to Korea after 5 years , from abroad.

" It's all right. Work is also important. I understand..and am proud of my kook." He spoke, voice full of affection...he was proud of Jungkook.. Jungkook always had been hardworking, and this fact of Jungkook was really attractive and affectionate to him.

" Alright , please have your lunch before going to bed for some nap..I assume you all must be hungry and tired." Jungmin said.

" Yes we are hyung." Ju-won answered with a bright smile... happy to eat his noona's tasty food after long time.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook left his work place immediately after finishing the meeting..today his uncles and aunts were going to come from U.S. , after long time..he was excited and happy to meet them..and introduce his husband taehyung to them.. mainly to his favourite uncle..Uncle Bo-him.

He was sure that they gonna love him..love his taehyung alot... Who won't , Taehyung was a living bear.. lovely bear who is so sweet and kind hearted..he was happily skipping on his steps...a small smile on his face.. as he made his way towards his car.

Today he was going to pick his husband up from his work..from the university...it was a surprise..he was super sure to get positive result out of this surprise..from this sudden visit as he was well aware of the fact that how much taehyung loves to spend time with him..his smiled grew a bit thinking about the possible response his husband may give , upon seeing him in front of the university gate.