Park Jimin

Happy reading ❣️❣️

It's been few days since the Kim couple attended the party.....shared some moments..... precious moments with each other.

Everything get back to normal.. expect from one thing or we can say expect from one person , who is none other than....

Our Kim Taehyung

From few days Taehyung has to spend most of his time in his father's business...He is going to open some new restaurants in different places of Korea... with the view to widen the scope of business as well as his father's dream.

A dream which he had promised to fulfill with all the strength and sources he has with himself.

A promise....to provide food to each person he could.

And he will do that...not only for his father's peace...but also for his own happiness.

But in this process, like always , he forget to give importance to his health....which is not being liked by the other Kim.

Jungkook has been controlling himself from many days now....so he would not lash out on a particular polar bear....who is being very irresponsible towards his health.

Waking up very early in the morning so he could visit the nearby sites before going to university..... and then coming back home very late , looking like a zombie....has become Taehyung's daily routine.

They didn't even have their lunch together as they use to do before... which means that bear is even skipping his lunch.

Today morning also Jungkook has to force Taehyung to eat his breakfast like he had being doing for the last few weeks .
.
.
.
.
.

Now here is Jungkook  sitting in his office doing his work.. not certainly doing his work but staring nonono glaring at his mobile screen.

It's been 3 hours....yes 3 HOURS...he had send a message to Taehyung.. stating in it to call him when he is free. But there is no response from other side.

His glaring contest come to halt.. when his office room's door gets brust open...by someone he don't want to see at the moment.

Park Jimin.

His used to be neighbour.

"Hey bestie..how are y-" Jimin has to stop in the midway when he properly look at Jungkook.

Who seems to be in a bad mood...very bad mood... his veins being popping out from neck..hands clenched in a tight fist...and his eyes... they were literally throwing draggers at jimin's direction.

Jimin gulped hardly..as he laughed nervously.. while waving his hand in Jungkook's direction.

Who in return splitted fire at him from his mouth,

" WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT? IS IT A WAY TO ENTER SOMEONE'S OFFICE ROOM.HUH?"

"Jun-jungkook clam down . I'm s-sorry . I just missed you alot. Relax please. Don't scare me." Jimin spoked as he placed his hands on his chest , trying to calm his racing heart down.

Jungkook inhaled and exhaled rhythmically...in order to calm his nervous down. But it seems impossible for some reasons...he may or may not know about.

" Are you okay now?" Jimin asked softly.

" Why are you here?...I hope you have something important to say otherwise you know I don't like getting disturbed when I am working." Jungkook said while grinding his teeth.

"I'm your bestfriend.So-"

"You are not" Jungkook deadpanned with blank face and eyes still throwing draggers at the particular human.

"You are...as you always shared your banana milk with me." Jimin grinned as he took a seat infornt of Jungkook , completely ignoring the glaring man.

"I was forced to share it with you... because of my mother....and please stop beating about the bushes and come to the point and answer me why are you here? "

"You didn't change even a bit . Same that rude Jungkook." Jimin Said with a sulking face.

"Leave"

" No ... I'm here to know about your whereabouts and... about your husband."

That's it . Jungkook again got angry not on Jimin but on the irresponsible behaviour of his husband..who still hasn't contacted him. The audacity of that bear.

" Jungkook..Why are you looking angry. Are you.. not happy with your marriage. I know uncle and aunty forced you to do this marriage. So tell me if you are not happy." Jimin asked in worried tone.. being getting concerned for his friend.

" It's not like that.. I'm good and you should seriously leave now. I'm busy. So just leave." Jungkook claimed in low voice but yet again through gritted teeth.

"Jun-"

Jimin was going to say further when a knock disturbed the both of them.

"Come in " Jungkook voiced in cold tone.

" Sir someone is here to meet you but he didn't have any appointment and he is not listening to us and is saying that you know him."

" If he don't have any appointment , it's mean that he can't meet me.. isn't it?". Jungkook asked him in deadly voice.

"Y-yes sir. I will h-handle him. Sorry." Jungkook's secretary spoked nervously as he left the cabin hurriedly.

"Jungkook be polite."

"You too should go."

Singing loudly , Jimin got up from his seat and left the cabin while saying,

" Take care Jungkook.... and if you have anything to share about.. just remember I'm always here."
.
.
.
.
.
"Believe me. I'm Jungkook hyung's husband." Jimin heared someone saying this to Jungkook's secretary.. who looked pissed.

" Oh soo you are Sir's husband then I'm V of BTS." The secretary mocked him.

"What is happening here?" Jimin asked interrupting the two.

Taehyung turned around hearing the new voice as Jimin stared at the Handsome man infornt of him.

"Sir he wants to meet Jungkook sir and is exclaiming himself as sir's husband."

Taehyung looked at Jimin with his puppy eyes , he bowed at him and softly said,

"Sir I'm Jungkook hyung's husband."

"Then call him from your phone." Jimin said while raising his right brow,still staring at him.

"Sir my phone's battery is dead or I would have called hyung long time ago."

"Alright then... let me call him." Jimin said as he dialed Jungkook's number who didn't picked his call up making him frustrated.

" He isn't picking up my call.... come with me."
.
.
.
.
.
The office door got again brust open....Jungkook was going to shout his lungs out on the culprit aka Park Jimin,... when he saw the one he craved to see..

"Hyung " Taehyung whispered as went to Jungkook anf latched on him like his life depend on it ... He hugged Jungkook tightly.

While the other two i.e. Park Jimin and the secretary stood on the door frozen not believing on their eyes when Jungkook didn't pushed the boy but rather shot a glare in their direction while ordering,

" Shut the door and leave." Both of them complied hurriedly as they were told to..not wanting the fire in Jungkook's eyes to burn them alive.

"Hyung" Jungkook heared the whisper again as he wrapped his own arms around Taehyung bringing him closer.

********

Thank you for reading 💜. I hope you enjoyed reading 💞