Only You Can

( Bold one are the lyrics of the song playing in the background... Happy Reading 💜)

Walk in your rainbow paradise (paradise)
Strawberry lipstick state of mind (state of mind)
I get so lost inside your eyes
Would you believe it?

Taehyung finally kissed the white exposed skin of elder's neck, softly. He felt Jungkook shivering from the kiss and the elder's hold around his shoulder got tighter. He kissed the same place for few times,......oh so delicately like he is kissing some newborn baby.

With each kiss the elder's hold just got more and more tighter,... Taehyung liked the closeness between them, he liked the way elder held him.. so close to himself.

You don't have to say you love me
You don't have to say nothing
You don't have to say you're mine

Taehyung trailed those delicate kisses to Jungkook's jaw as he
Started walking forward making Jungkook to step back.

Jungkook's legs touched the bed's side,... as Taehyung helped him in lying down on the bed and he himself laid comfortably on the elder.

Jungkook was fast enough to make him comfortable on himself and wrapped his arms around Taehyung.

Honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Oh, honey (ah)
I'd walk through fire for you
Just let me adore you
Like it's the only thing I'll ever do

Taehyung resumed to his work while Jungkook held him tightly but delicately in his arms.

Soon enough Taehyung got blessed with a sweet sound , when he s*cked on a particular spot.... maybe his hyung's sweet spot.

He s*cked harder....in the greed of hearing that sound again, leaving mark on elder's delicate skin.... while all the elder could do is Shiver under the delicate touches of his husband.

Taehyung's wish got fulfilled as he heard that sound again... making him go crazy..... His Hyung is surely making him crazy with each passing day.

Taehyung placed his right hand on Jungkook's chest and rubbed the clothed area slowly.

He got busy in decorating Jungkook's collarbone as his fingers played with elder's shirt button.

Taehyung started opening those buttons as his lips also started going down....... making Jungkook's breathe to get stuck in his throat.

Kiss by kiss Taehyung made his way to elder's chest as he opened the button wholly...

Taehyung looked towards Jungkook who was already looking at him with his half closed eyes... sweet sweat dripping from his forehead...his pink lips parted a little... inhaling air through open mouth as it became little difficult for him to inhale through his nose.

They maintained the eye contact, as Taehyung asked,

"May I?"

"Huh?"

"May I go further?"

Jungkook said nothing just stared at his face for few seconds before grabbing Taehyung by his nape... pulling him closer and connecting their lips for a sweet short kiss.

Backing away a little, the elder stated,

"Only.....you can"

Taehyung's lips stretched out in beautiful boxy smile. He pecked Jungkook's forehead...then his nose...then his cheeks...and lastly those addicted lips.

His eyes fall back on  the elder's  chest as a special thing caught his attention....

Without any thought he pecked the sensitive pink bud of the elder... sending a wave of electricity pass through each vein of the elder......

Before taking it inside his hot mouth...as he started s*cking it softly at first but soon he sucked it hard. He s*cked it for good few minutes... before leaving it and moving towards the other inviting pink bud... doing same with it.

Firstly pecking it....then sucking... licking and...biting it lightly.

While Jungkook bit his lips to control his moans... But it started to become hard for him to hold back with each passing moment ...he moaned lowly...he placed his right hand on his husband's head as he stroked his hair softly...as he saw his husband being immersed in his work.

After getting satisfied by his work, he moved down.......and suddenly Jungkook heard Taehyung gasping loudly as he pulled way from elder completely.

"HYUNG"

Jungkook got startled by the shout.. he tired to sit in order to know about the reason behind younger's distress...but got pushed back on the bed by the younger.

"Y-you"

" What's wrong tae?" Jungkook asked softly , wanting the younger one to tell him his problem.. so that he could remove it.

" You h-have ...ABSS"Taehyung shouted aloud the last word.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung dumbly.

" Oh My God Hyung. You know I have been trying for such a long time now to get abs but I have none. All I have....is this flat tummy." Taehyung exclaimed as he showed his tummy to his husband in order to prove his point.

Jungkook did nothing but stared at Taehyung and then his tummy.

"Hyung.... You are soooo cool" He said as he touched those perfectly shaped biscuits of his hyung.

"I am jealoused. I also want th-"

"No need....you are perfect the way you are " Jungkook exclaimed in finality , leaving no place for Taehyung to argue back.

"Come and sleep now" He said and subconsciously opened his arms widely...for Taehyung to come into.

Taehyung obliged with sulking face....a pout evident on his lips. He hided his face in his hyung's neck as Jungkook started patting his head slowly, trying to lure him to sleep.

Soon after Taehyung drifted in a peaceful slumber.

Jungkook felt it ....as he placed a soft peck on Taehyung 's left ear and whispered slowly,

"Good night"

********

Thank you for reading 💜.