Letter

Happy reading Berries 🍒
I missed you alot.
Purple you all 💜.

****************

This is the final boarding call for passengers for Rome booked on flight 372A to Kansas City. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. I repeat. This is the final boarding call for Rome Collins.
Thank you.

Taehyung stood up from the chair he was sitting on... When the final call for the passengers for Rome go off.

He was one of those passengers.

His legs started shaking , like a dry leaf  , which shakes violently in the dark windy nights , for mercy.

His soul was also praying for some mercy, from the Almighty God.

But Alas , He might had been a sinner in his previous life , as there was no sigh of any blessings or grace from the angels present up above in the heaven.

He was going to visit Rome for some business agreements , that he has to sign, for the further establishment of his business.

" Sorry s-sir. I got stuck in the traffic. " Mr. Choi, Taehyung's personal secretary , conveyed the reason behind him being late. He was taking long breaths... As he was trying to stable his breathing which got uneven due to all the running he did in order to catch this  flight with his boss.

Taehyung nodded simply, letting Mr. Choi know that he acknowledged his message.

Together they made there way towards the direction where every other passenger for Rome was making to.

Happy Journey Sir.

The air hostess wished them a happy journey,in her professional tone with a humble smile gracing her beautiful face.

Happy, Taehyung find this word foreign.

He wasn't going to have a happy journey , he was sure of it.

Taehyung bowed towards her in response and started looking for his seat.

" Here sir. " His secretary, voiced out for him to look at where he was pointing at , and called him again so that they could sit on their respective seats.

Taehyung followed him silently and took his seat. His secretary followed his lead after a minute of necessary adjustments.

"Sir. Are you comfortable? " Mr. Choi asked him as he shifted himself a bit in taehyung's direction. But,

He was replied back with sheer silence... He frowned... A bit confused on the lost behavior of his usually cheerful boss.

" Are you alright sir? " He questioned his sweet superior, while giving a little shake to his shoulder, so that this time he would be able to get a reply.

" Huh? "

" Are you fine sir? " He asked him again... His eyes turning soft when he get to have a look of his superior's face , for the first time , for this morning.

Face which wasn't shining as it used to be... It was utterly filled with remorse.

Taehyung nodded softly before he turned his attention back to the window , once again.

" But....You aren't looking like you are fine. " Mr. Choi mumbled the words, before he diverted his own attention to his front. He was worried for his boss but he was also sincere enough to not disturb him more when he already wasn't looking that great.