Party

The evening came sooner than Taehyung could think.

He came back home and found his hyung standing at the doorstep waiting for him ,as he always do.

Jungkook took his briefcase from his hand and then helped him removing his coat after which he gave fresh orange juice to Taehyung.

Then, Taehyung like always thanked him, while placing a loving peck on Jungkook's head.

Finishing his drink Taehyung made his way to their shared room. There he saw Jungkook placing his suit on the bed.

"Tae, here is your suit. Do you like it?If you aren't satisfied with this suit, we can change it"

" Did you buy it for me? I didn't had a suit like this, I think "

"Yes"

Smiling lovingly towards his husband, Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer to his chest.

"It's good hyung. Thank you" he said and pecked Jungkook's lips softly.

"No need of saying thank you.... Now get ready here,I will take the guest room."

********

Jungkook quickly got ready for the party and made his way towards their room, so he could help Taehyung in getting ready.

He entered the room and saw Taehyung combing his curely and slightly long hair.

Jungkook went towards Taehyung and called for him softly

"May I?" he asked forwarding his right hand.

Taehyung gave a small smile and handed the comb to Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't did much with his hair, as Taehyung 's natural curles were looking  rather good being a little messy.

Jungkook helped him wearing his coat and started fixing his coat's coller , while Taehyung was lost from the moment his eyes fall on his hyung.

His hyung is just so handsome. He is out of words. His hyung  looks like a Prince. A very handsome and powerful Prince.

His hands automatically find their place, on Jungkook's waist.

"Hyung"

"Hmm"

"You are looking breathtaking. I can't breathe. Would you mind helping me in breathing properly."

Jungkook looked into Taehyung 's eyes, which stared back into his eyes lovingly. He placed his hands on Taehyung 's nap and pulled him in a kiss.

Taehyung replied back the very next second. He kissed Jungkook while rubbing his waist softly.

Jungkook was also almost hugging Taehyung while kissing.

They pulled back slowly after a good kiss.

"Hmm..Now I am fine and is able to breathe. Let's go. Shall we." Taehyung asked while offering his hand to Jungkook, smiling softly.

********

Taekook made it to the venue on time. Taehyung went to the other side of the car in order to open the door for his husband, like a gentleman, he is.

Jungkook stepped out of the car while accepting the hand of his husband, offered to him.

Everyone in the venue got awestruck, looking at the power couple. They started staring at them .

 They started staring at them

(Love this picture💜. There look for the party.)

Jungkook being used to all these attention, faced everyone confidently.

On the other hand, Taehyung was getting nervous more and more with each passing moment. It was his first time attending any party let alone a business party and now all these unwanted stares were just adding more to his anxiety level.

" Tae..... I'm here with you. Am I not?"Jungkook whispered softly while drawing circles on Taehyung 's hand with his thumb.

These words were enough for Taehyung to relax. He turned towards Jungkook and gave him his beautiful smile while nodding a little.

As they stepped forward, Jungkook got greeted by the host of the party, his business partner,Mr. Park,

"Mr. Jeon. Thank you for accepting my invitation and coming here. It's nice meeting you again after a, somewhat, long time."

" Thank you for the invitation Mr.Park. And it's Kim now....Kim Jungkook. And meet here my husband Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said while pointing towards Taehyung who was looking at him with big boxy smile, happy that his husband introduced himself as a Kim.

Which means as HIS Kim Jungkook.

" Ohh, I'm sorry. Mr. Kim. And Nice to meet Mr. Taehyung. Thank you to you too for accepting the invitation and coming here."

" Hello Mr. Park. It's nice meeting you too and thank you for the invitation. It's our pleasure to be here." Taehyung said with a smile.

" You got a Handsome husband Jungkook."

"I know"

" Please enjoy your time here."

" Yaa sure." Jungkook said going futher in the party hall with Taehyung his side.

" You are comfortable right."

" Yes hyung. I'm fine."

" Let's have some drinks."

"Sure"

******

Jungkook was talking to  some businessmens and Taehyung was having some juice when a pretty girl approached Taehyung,

"Hey there" she said while giggling a little.

"Hey" Taehyung replied with a smile.

" Would you mind, if we have a dance. Please" she said with blush on her cheeks.

While Taehyung stared at her with wide eyes" I --i"

"Tae" Taehyung abruptly turned and went towards Jungkook, when he heard him calling for him.

" What is happening here?" Mr. Park asked, while approaching the couple and that pretty girl,

" Dad, look I found a boyfriend for myself." She literally screamed while making a run towards Mr. Park.

Taehyung 's eyes came out of his socket, he looked at her in total disbelief.

" N-no, what are y-"

" Yes I know you are not my boyfriend now but I was just going to ask you to be my boyfriend, while we dance." She exclaimed cheerfully.

"Dance" Jungkook said with his blank voice,as he stared at the girl more intensely with emotionless face.

"Hyung, it's not like that."

"Hyung.. you mean he is your brother Mr. Handsome.Wait Let me ask for his permission, if you are scared of him, Mr. Handsome."

Taehyung was going to faint, hearing this girl's nonsense, when Mr. Park, said something while laughing, to her daughter,

"Baby this Mr. Handsome of yours, is a married man and the person standing beside him is his husband."

"WHATT... How could you Mr. Handsome? Can't you just wait for me huh?" She said more like screamed again.

"Lis-"

"Mr.Park..we will take our leave now." Jungkook said with yet again in his blank voice and emotionless face.

"I'm sorry for my daughter's behaviour Mr. Kim."

"It's fine " he said and started walking towards the exit .

Taehyung came out of his dilemma when he saw Jungkook leaving the venue and he  himself also left the place with hurried steps.

*********

I hope you enjoyed reading, if you did then please share your thoughts.

Next part will be a little exciting filled  with exciting things 😉.

Thank you for reading 💜.