Can't Help Falling In Love

The ride back home was filled with silence, a very uncomfortable silence for Taehyung.

He glanced towards Jungkook every time he could. But always find Jungkook looking out of the window.

Taehyung was getting restless. He just wants to talk with Jungkook and clear out every single misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding of him dancing with any random girl.  The only person he would wish  to dance with...will be his hyung, his husband... His Jungkook.

He  stopped the car in front of their mansion. As soon the car came to halt , Jungkook left it and made his way towards the entrance.

He entered the mansion and straight away made his way to their room. He was able to hear rushed but clumsy steps, approaching him from behind but he ignored those footsteps and entered the room.

"Hyung" Taehyung called for him in breathless voice. But his call got deaf to Jungkook 's ears .

"Hyung please"  Taehyung pleaded as he held Jungkook's wrist , stopping him from going further in the room.

" Please hyung, Listen to me for once." He spoked in small voice.

Jungkook turned towards him, signalling him to continue.

" I-i wasn't going to dance with her. I didn't get any chance to deny her request. I'll never dance with anyone other than you hyung and why would anyone want to dance with somebody else when they have such a handsome husband like you." Taehyung finished his blabbering and looked at Jungkook with his innocent eyes.

" Alright....l got it. But I never asked for any explanation. Did I?"

Taehyung 's big eyes got more big after hearing Jungkook as he said,

"Weren't you upset hyung?... "

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung without blinking but Taehyung did blinked more than needed, in confusion.

" Ok then... What's your answer?"Taehyung asked out of blue breaking the silence between them.

Jungkook frowned hearing Taehyung 's question .

"For what?"

"Hyungie you don't listen to my words carefully. I'm hurt by your behaviour." Taehyung suckled.

"Taehyung... Back to the point."

"Would you.... would you mind dancing with me?"Taehyung whispered in low voice while looking at Jungkook softly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Say something please"

"You want to dance."

"(Gasp) you said yess... thank youu hyungie"

"When-.. where are you going tae?"

Suddenly the lights in the room got dimmed and a soft music started playing at low volume in the background.

Jungkook was still glazing at the closed door in confusion while all this happened. He came out of the daze when Taehyung again entered the room while softly closing the door behind him.

"Tae"

"Hyung...shall we?" Taehyung questioned softly, forwarding his hand for Jungkook to take.

Jungkook stared at the offered hand for a minute.........and finally placed his own hand on Taehyung's.

Taehyung pulled him closer by placing his hands on Jungkook's waist. Jungkook placed his own hands on Taehyung 's shoulder, as a  song Started playing in the background.

Wise men say
Only fools, only fools rush in
Oh, but I, but I, I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?
Would it be, would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things, you know, are meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can"t help falling in love with you
Yeah

As the melody  come towards end Jungkook found himself leaning into the soft touches of his husband.. he placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder and wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Hyung" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear slowly.

Jungkook shivered hearing Taehyung 's low deep voice that closely, he hummed softly.

All this while they never stopped swaying their bodies on the beautiful melody of the song.

" Will it be fine with you if ....if I say.... I say I want to worship you with... with my lips? Will you accept it?"

Taehyung questioned, knocking the air out of Jungkook's lungs, he felt  breathless.. Just the mere thought of it made him breathless.

In his 32 years of life,he never let anyone to touch  a single hair strand of his, other than his parents obviously ..... but then Taehyung is not anyone...

He looked towards Taehyung and find him looking at him with again......those innocent eyes , like he is absolutely not the one who asked for not so innocent thing but just for a simple candy.

Looking at those eyes or if truth to be Said, getting lost in those eyes Jungkook never knew when he nodded his own head.

A new melody get started... Taehyung pulled him closer  if it's even possible... He ducked his head down deep into Jungkook's neck.

A shaking breath left Jungkook's mouth .... When he felt those babysoft lips on his exposed neck.

Taehyung hasn't even kissed him their,yet a simple touch of his lips made Jungkook moan sweetly and lowly.

*****

That's it for today. I hope you guys enjoy reading it, do share your thoughts if you liked it.

And now, I want to thanks all those lovely people who have been so generous towards my story and have been giving stars 🌟to it... want to thanks those who even spare their precious time and commented on the story.

Thank you so much for reading 💜.