Care

Here was  Jungkook.. in his office, immersed in his work, he has alot of work left to do. Due to wedding he had to take 3 days leave and now  because of those 3 days ,enormous amount of work had been piled up.

Sighing softly he continued doing his work when he heard another ding sound, must be again some of his business partner, congratulating him for his marriage.

Since the morning,he had been receiving many of them.

As he picked up his phone to put it on silent, he noticed the message he had received just now..is not from any of his business partner but from his husband.

" Hyung, don't over work and have your lunch please. Just a while ago I contacted your secretary and he told me that you didn't had your lunch till now. " The message stated.

Jungkook stared at it blankly and just the very next second he dialed his husband's number.

After the second ring his phone got picked up, then he heard that sweet honey filled voice, which he don't know why but missed it while being in his office.

"Hello , hyung"

"Why didn't you contacted me directly?" Jungkook asked.

After a few seconds pause Taehyung replied in his sweet voice " Mother had told me earlier ...you don't like to get disturbed by phone calls, if it's not about important stuff, during your office hours. So I thought I shouldn't disturb you hyung."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to stay silent for few seconds, which made his poor husband nervous.

"Hyung, I'm sorry if I had disturbed you"

Sighing softly Jungkook Said" Tae , you can never disturb me . Call me whenever you want."

Jungkook didn't had any idea, what things his words did to his husband's heart. Taehyung smiled with his big boxy smile and asked Jungkook again, just in case if he heard something wrong.

"Really hyung, I can call you whenever I want."

Now it was Jungkook's turn to smile a little on his husband's talk .

"Yes Taehyung."

"Ok", giggling a little tae started again" Hyung please have your lunch now. You could work after some time right." Jungkook 's smile grew a little more upon hearing Taehyung talking in small voice, this husband of his is really something, something different.

" Alright Taehyung I will have it now. Did you had yours?"

There was some pause... Jungkook's smile vanished and a frown appeared on his face, then he heard Taehyung saying something from other line which really didn't satisfied him. "Y-yes Hyung. I-i had mine."

" Taehyung, are you free now"

"Yes hyung, why"

" Be out of your university in next 5 minutes. I'll be there "

B-but"

" Bye Taehyung"

Saying so Jungkook hanged up the call and made his way out of his office and then his company.

**********

Taehyung did't have to wait for long. He saw his husband's car approaching him.

Stopping his car just in front of Taehyung, Jungkook got out his car and made his way towards Taehyung.

Taehyung gave his beautiful smile to his husband. Without any word Jungkook wrapped his fingers around Taehyung 's wrist and lead him towards the car , he opened the door for him and silently gestured him to take a seat.

Taehyung also wordless sat on the car  seat. Jungkook followed him in. After making sure that Taehyung had buckled himself up properly he started the car.

Just in 15 minutes Taehyung found himself standing in front of a small yet beautiful cafe type restaurant.

Taehyung again felt those hands wrapping around his own hand .  Today he was  beyond happy, happy to finally share his time with someone he could call His.

With his smile,still decorating his face, he entered the restaurant.

The restaurant wasn't packed. It had a few more customers including the new couple.

Taehyung liked the environment of the restaurant. Jungkook took him towards one of the empty table and made Taehyung sit on the chair while pulling it out for him.

Thanking Jungkook, Taehyung sat on his chair. Jungkook took his seat in front of Taehyung.

" Why are we here hyung?"

"To eat "

"B-but hyung-"

"Taehyung" Jungkook called for Taehyung in somewhat blank voice." Why you lied?"

Lowering his head Taehyung replied in small voice" I just don't want to burden you with my things  hyung . I don't want to add any other stress to your already stressful day. I know you have important work to deal with...and I was just going to eat. " he stated truthfully not finding any courage in himself to lie to Jungkook ,on his face.

Jungkook eyes soften , what should he do with this stupid boy. Always thinking about his hyung,  that also after the very next moment they were announced as husbands. He is really a gem , His Gem.

"What do you want to eat?"

"Hyung , first you say that you forgave me. I promise I will not do it again. Please" he said as a small pout started to form on his lips.jungkook kept quiet.

"Please Hyungieee" he literally  whined like a baby, amusing jungkook.

Jungkook could help but chuckle lightly.

"Don't do it again"

" Never ever" Taehyung said loudly while showing his big box shaped smile. Jungkook felt relaxed and contented seeing this polar bear like husband of his, being smiley and happy.

********

" Bye hyung."

" Bye"

Taehyung started walking towards the university. His class is going to get started in next 10 minutes, he has to hurry.

Jungkook stood there untill he was unable to see Taehyung. When Taehyung disappeared from his site , he also left for his office, with a full stomach and mind, mind full of a certain polar bear.

********

Thank you for reading 💜. Do share your thoughts if you liked it.