Roses

Many days passed away, it's nearby gonna be a month to taekook's marriage,Taehyung did as he was told by his husband, he started coming home at the given time.

He was happy with this little change. Before he used to have no one to spend his time with, that's why he used to work more in order to fill the spaces of his life with his work.

But now he has Jungkook, and he should give his most of the time to his precious. He was doing the exact same thing.

Now here he was standing in the private parking lot of husband's office building, waiting for him, having a beautiful bouquet of red roses in one hand.

It was almost 7 in the evening which means, Jungkook would be out of building in any minute.

Taehyung waited patiently.

And soon he heard the ding sound of the lift opening, and Jungkook stepped out of the lift.

Jungkook was in thoughts of certain someone, when his glaze fell on eyes blinding bright smile of his certain someone.

First, he got fixated on his place but a too familiar sweet voice brought him back from the maze.

With hurried steps he made his way towards Taehyung. He was going to say something when got cut off by a tight hug.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook for few minutes then back away.

"I missed you hyung" Taehyung exclaimed with his boxy smile.

Jungkook hummed at Taehyung 's words, making that boxy smile to vanish away.

"You didn't missed me hyung?" Taehyung asked sulking a little as a small pout formed on his lips.

Jungkook stared at him, this man of his is surely a baby, who always wants attention. Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung started talking again,

"I know you missed me hyung, no need to say it out aloud. And here some roses for my...Petal." Taehyung whispered the last word and kissed Jungkook's left cheek softly.

"Thank you tae" Jungkook said in soft voice, clearly hearing the new Nick name given by Taehyung.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes"Jungkook answered Taehyung 's questions and stepped towards the car standing behind Taehyung, holding those roses softly but securely against his chest.

Taehyung opened the door of car for Jungkook and made him sit in his seat. Then followed him in.

The ride was filled with comfortable silence. Jungkook was looking at the roses , touching it with his fingers softly, when he started saying something.

"Tae..."

"Yes hyung"

"There is a party tomorrow. It will be hosted by my one of the business partner, with whom I collaborated recently and we have got a huge success in that project. He wants to celebrate it and had requested me many times to bring my spouse in the party. If you could manage some time tomorrow for the party, it will be great, but if you have some important work then it's totally fine."

"Wow hyung, congratulations. I'm proud of you " Taehyung exclaimed it in high pitched voice and bright smile.

Seeing that smile and hearing those words a small smile automatically came on Jungkook's lips. Taehyung is proud of him, hearing these words he don't know why but felt greedy , greedy for Praises, praises given by..... His certain someone.

"And Yes . We will go in the party and will celebrate your success, together." Taehyung said cheerfully.

***********

Jungkook was preparing their dinner, when he felt two hands making their way on his waist. It wasn't new, in this month of him living with Taehyung, he was now well aware of his husband's habits.

Taehyung wasn't only the polar bear but a koala also who can't keep his hands to himself.

"Hyung"

"Hmmm"

"Hyungiee"

"Hmmm"

"Hyungieeeee"

"Taehyung speak what you want?"

"Your are forgetting something very important."

Turning around in Taehyung 's hold , Jungkook placed his hands on Taehyung 's chest and asked while frowning a little.

"And what is it?"

"You promised me in the morning that you will make a strawberry cake for me in the evening."

"Oh!"

" You forget it, I am upset with you." Saying so Taehyung back away from Jungkook and went into the living room, Jungkook came in the living room after some minutes and called for Taehyung,

"Tae, come dinner is ready "

"__"

"Taehyung "

" Am not hungry " Taehyung said in small voice with a small pout.

"Alright.....then I should eat the strawberry cake myself,as you aren't hungry." He was going to turn in the direction of dinning room when a wind passed through him.

Gasping a little he looked in the direction of dinning room, a voice boomed in the room,

"Hyung you are so slow. Come fast please."

Chuckling a little, he made his way towards Taehyung.

" Now you are feeling hungry."

"Yes hyung" Taehyung said while nodding twice.

*********

The couple was now lying on their bed. Jungkook was just closing his eyes but wasn't asleep, he was waiting for the moment,

The moment he gonna feel the familiar weight on himself and soon enough he got what he was waiting for.

Taehyung placed his head on Jungkook's chest. His arms around Jungkook's waist and legs tangled with Jungkook's legs. Jungkook placed his right palm on Taehyung 's head Patting it gently and left one in his back, rubbing it softly.

Placing a peck on his head he said,

"Good night"

*******

Thank you for reading 💜.

Please do share your thoughts about the story, so that I could have some idea that whether you guys are liking the story or not.

Thanks again 💞