Iseul

Happy reading berries 🍒

Taehyung wasn't being himself... Jungkook felt it and he knows it too...but still , he opted not to ask...for now atleast...due to unknown reasons...unknown fears..so he didn't question him and let him walk on his pace...till he get encouraged enough to overcome this newfound fears.

Jungkook took him out ....in a fancy restaurant , where they ate their meals...or we can even say that pretended to eat it for each other...then Jungkook drove them to a park...abandon park...park Where he used to play as a kid...

It was an old and disoriented place but still the quietness gave the much needed roam and space to taehyung , he craved for... Space to breath comfortably.

The pain... The itching was still there but he found it easier... easier to be here.. Away from all the misconceptions.

He was lost...was lost in the horrible world... World full of insulting words and comments.. which were harshly thrown on him... On his relationship with his husband.

A silent tear slipped pass from his already swallow eyes... He gulped the heavy lump down his throat, which was making it difficult for him... To breathe properly.

He fasten up his steps... increasing the pace...Wishing to dwell his mind in the peacefulness of the surroundings... In the freshness of the air...

" Taehyung? "

Taehyung halted on his place when a hand on his shoulder stopped him from taking further steps... The sweet voice was coming from,behind his back and the warm palm on his somewhat exposed flesh... Made him muddy.

He.. His feelings started melting away under the presence of his husband... His dazed mind came back to life... To the blessed moment of the present.. Moment where he was with the one he loves.... away From the Heartwincing illusions.

" What's wrong Taehyung?... Tell Hyung. " The same sweet voice added further to his words... They were still not facing each other... Jungkook never turned him around, as if trying to give the space to the younger.. Which looked like taehyung desired the most at that particular point... Taehyung was grateful for all that.

" Hy-ung. " Taehyung whispered out... Stuttering a bit in the middle...he didn't turn back and whispered again,

" Let's... Get back.... Home. "

He was well aware of his selfishness and weakness... Which wasn't encouraging  him to fight back  all those, who were pointing their fingers on him... on Their relation but rather opting to back away... To run away.

It wasn't like, he was coward or afraid... It was just that.. He didn't want.. Didn't want to create problems between his Hyung and his Hyung's family.

Even if their was only one person in his life which would be regarded as his family ethically... And had no one else from the age of six, till the date he got married... He still was known to the value of this word family.

He will not... Will never do anything which would cause any cracks to take place between the beautiful bonds... Of beautiful relations... which his Hyung has with his family.

" Someone said something to you? "

He was jerked away a little from his place... got turned around... And a question,  which he would love to avoid at any cost , had smacked on right over his face.

Yes,  someone closer to you... Said... Asked too much inappropriate things.

Things related to our personal life... life behind the closed doors of our bed room... Of whether we are warming our bed with sexual things or not?...of whether Am I competent enough to please you or not.