Strange

Happy Reading My Berries 💗

Taehyung entered his in-laws house.. with his Hyung by his side..he was nervous yet excited..to meet the new members of his Hyung's family... which would be his family also.

Family.. The thought of widening  his beautiful family..which at present consist of his husband, father and mother was best... the idea of some more addition to it was making his inside tingle...tingle in pure happiness.

Jungkook has given him so much in  life , in such a short spam of time.. firstly he himself came into his life and made it beautiful ... euphoria with his precious self..then gave him a mother and a father...a family..and now some more members in this family... that's why he was excited...but nervous... because of many what ifs.

What if he made a fool out of himself?
What if the elders didn't like him?
What if they didn't get comfortable with him?
What if he-

Taehyung's chain of thoughts came into halt when he heard a men's voice...he looked in the direction of the source of such voice and saw an elder man standing at the last step of staircase...who was apparently grinning widely towards someone...most probably towards his Hyung...cause he was calling out his Hyung's name loudly.

" Kook-ah , my son." The elder man took hurried steps towards Jungkook..who was standing next to him..next to taehyung..but a few steps ahead.

He engulfed Jungkook in a tight warm hug while smiling in pure bliss.

Jungkook returned the hug with equal warmth..he was happy to meet his uncle after such a long time.. they pulled away after sometime.. when someone else came there.

" Jungkook, is it you son? Wow you become more handsome , just like Me." Ju-won spoke, after joining his brother and nephew.

Jungkook embraced his other uncle, without saying anything. Ju-won chuckled, embracing the Younger back in his arms.

" Let go of my kook-ah now. Let me talk to him." Bo-him said, voice lancing with irritation... ju-won let go of Jungkook upon hearing his elder brother...he wished to embrace his nephew for some more time but just couldn't deny his brother.

" Come son." Bo-him exclaimed with his bunny grin while placing his hand on Jungkook's back , once his younger brother fred him from the hug.

He tried to pull Jungkook further inside the house by applying a little force on his back but Jungkook didn't budge..not even a bit.

He kept on standing on his place...Bo-him turned in his direction..with brows frowned in deep confusion..

" What's wrong son?" He questioned Jungkook...but Jungkook on the place of replying him..just took few steps back and grabbed someone's wrists...

" Let's go now, Uncle." Jungkook said as he dragged the stranger along his side inside the room.

Bo-him and ju-won followed the duo inside the room,  with confusion written on their faces..

" Who is-" Bohim was going to ask Jungkook about the stranger when yoona entered the living room. She smiled wholeheartedly before approaching jungkook and then embracing him in a hug.

" How are you son? Are you fine?  You are looking so thin.  Are you not eating enough? " She kept on asking questions.. While still having her arms thrown over jungkook's shoulder.

" Am fine aunty." He replied her back in as much minimum words as he could.. Not because he wasn't happy to see her but just because of his usual quite nature.

" But you don't seems to be fine." She asked him further now leaving him from her dead grip.. And standing at a good distance.

" Jungkook-ah" Again a new voice rang in the room... A female voice to be specific,