New Life

*Jungkook pov *

Today I got married and became the husband of Kim Taehyung.

Just a few days ago ,we were nothing to each other. But now we are husbands. I got to know about Taehyung when my father called me and told me to visit him. I went to my parents house. After having dinner, we sat in the living room. My mother started talking and said they want me to get married now. I wasn't surprised as they for a very long time wants me to get settled.

As always I started to give excuses like I'm a busy man and don't have time for this. But my parents didn't listen to me this time and told me how after getting married I'll become more contented in life.

He was praising the boy alot and was telling me how he is different from others and how now it's the very time for me to start my own family. I couldn't say no to their puppy eyes and now here I am...

*Taehyung pov*

As we reached our new home, I got out of the car and opened the door for my husband Jeon Jungkook. I held out my hand for Jungkook hyung to take and he held my hand and got out .

 I held out my hand for Jungkook hyung to take and he held my hand and got out

We entered the mansion holding each other 's hand. I still can't believe this angel,who is holding my hand right now, is seriously mine from this moment onwards.

He is so handsome. I don't have words to describe my hyung's beauty but more than his face his heart is what , which is more beautiful. I'll try my level best to keep him happy.

End of tae pov .

They went upstairs, there were many rooms and tae took kook to their room. Jungkook looked around the room, it was beautiful.He liked it. He was looking around the room when Taehyung said

"Do you want to take a shower?" Jungkook nodded his head .

"Alright, you use this one hyung .I will take the anothe one." Taehyung said giving a small simle to Jungkook and went away .

Jungkook took his clothes and went to bathroom. He took off his clothes and went under the shower. He started thinking about his life like how just in a week his life took a 360 degree turn and now he was a married man . He never wants to get married but yet again here he was . He did everything just for his parents.

He didn't want to give any stress to his parents, being the only child of his parents he wants to give every possible happiness which he could give to them.

On the other hand , Taehyung was doing the same. He smiled thinking about his present situation. Finally he got someone in his life. After his parents death it was the first time he got this happy. Now he has someone to call his . His Husband. His New Family .

He wants to make Jungkook happy. He wants to take care of him, wants to spoil him in every way possible and also wants to get spoiled by Jungkook 's love.

He studied and work harded, now he was a very successful professor.He always wished to become a professor. Along with being a professor he also handles his father's business. He Owns many famous restaurants.

He got every luxury of life but never got anyone to talk with, to share his happiness and sadness, to love and to cherish but now he finally has someone in his life other than his loneliness. He is happy actually very happy.

He got out of the bathroom and dried himself, wore his clothes and went to his room.

After entering the room he saw his hyung sitting on the bed drying his hair. He went towards him and called him in a very sweet tone "Hyung" Jungkook stopped his movement and look towards the man standing beside him with a small smile. He hummed and Taehyung continued

"Are you ok with us sleeping on the same bed?" Jungkook was amazed. This man is surely different from others. He gave his a small nod.

"Are you sure?"Taehyung asked still being unsure.

Unknowningly, a very small smile came on Jungkook's lips and he said something for the very first time in the whole day

"Yes tae, we are husbands not strangers, sharing bed is not a big deal".

Tae got relaxed and gave huge smile to Jungkook and Said

" Alright hyung, I'm taking the left side."

***

I hope you like this part . Please leave some beautiful comments, if you liked this part.

Thank you for reading💜.