Borahae

Happy reading lovelies 💕

The couple laid happily on there bed for quite a long time... tangled in each others arms....not ready to leave the other just yet..

It felt cozy..cozy in the most delicious way.

They were connected to each other in most intimate way possible... Way where every cell of their bodies was high on pleasure.

Kind of Pleasure, they never knew.. never experienced,untill now...

The most intimate thing we can do is to allow people... Precious people of our life... Whom we love the most, to see us at our worst. At our weakest.

True intimacy happens when nothing is perfect.... When you are not prepared.

Taehyung let it happen... He showed his weakest... His lowest side to his lover... And as the result ,

The unexpected hit of euphoria, tickled his flesh in most intimate way.

Jungkook showed his imperfect self... His raw emotions to his lover... He lashed at him but at the same time held him closer.

Closer to keep his lover warm.. Warm in the heavy blanket of his love.

He showed his messy self... His flaws... He bared himself to taehyung... And let him deal with his imperfect self

It was classy...

There intimacy was classic... The most purest of any other.

Taehyung was beyond happy....his lips were stretched up in the beautiful smile of his ....

He was making sure to not to leave any space between him and his Hyung... snuggling more and more into his husband... and,

The thought of Jungkook doing the same was making his insides Shiver with contentment.

He felt alive... felt like breathing again,

" Hyung"

"Hmm"

" Say it again "

"What? "

"That you love me. " An innocent plea of his lover, brought a blashful chuckle out of jungkook's mouth... It wasn't the first time he requested it, ever since they broke the kiss... Taehyung kept on asking him to say those words again and again.

And jungkook was more than happy to fulfil this sweet wish of his beautiful gem.

" I love you, Sweetheart." Jungkook confessed kissing the fluffy mob of black hair of his husband...Using an endearment to address him, as his dear one seems to like It.

Taehyung brighten up more on the mere confession... Confession he heard numerous times today and might be hearing it for the rest of his life...

It just felt so unreal to him...so, Everytime... Every f*cking Time jungkook told him that he loves him, he mewled like a teenage girl...

Don't question him why? But he did.

" If you want I could say it to you in other languages too , sweetheart."

Again Sweetheart... Kill him already.

" W-will you? " He whispered... Burying his face in the toned chest of his husband... Hiding the pink hue decorating his cheeks.

"I love you... Saranghae... Je t'aime... Ti amo...Ich liebe Dich. " He did, he confessed his love to his lover in all the languages, he knew.

He was grateful to his father, for insisting him to learn different languages , when he was a child. So, he could communicate to people , he would be contracting with , in future.