Birthday

Happy reading lovelies 💕

"Sir , May I come in." Jungkook heard his secretary's voice... asking him for permission to enter the cabin. He permitted her to do so.. while being busy in checking the files.

"Sir there are some more flowers for you." She spoke in her tender voice with a sweet smile... plastered on her lips, which were coated in dark red lipstick.Jungkook signed for the nth time in that day...these flowers and people sending those flowers are getting on his nerves now...his half of the cabin was filled with these flowers... which were majorly red in colour...he signed.. irritated by colour red..he growled like a bull seeing more red flowers.. and now his secretary's red lips...fu*k red.

"Don't come to me in every five minutes just to waste my time with these useless flowers." He rubbed his temples in irrigation...is it that much difficult for his secretary to understand that he don't want to get disturbed...he is loosing mind and he knows it every well...

On the other hand his secretary's smile dropped from the moment jungkook's words made their way to her ears. Her sir is a very difficult man to understand....like who in the world gets angry on their own birthday...hmm obviously her boss.

"Keep them with yourself. Let me do my work.... I've got stuff to complete and as I'm assuming you have nothing worthy to do, go and reply back to the messages send to me and thank them for their wishes." He commanded her... while still reading the documents in his hands.

His secretary left the cabin immediately....not wishing to get  more work from her boss..like seriously she was the one who prepared the documents which he was checking at the moment.

Jungkook's brows frowned deeply....
He groaned loudly before he started searching for his phone from in between the sack of the documents.

He picked his phone and opened it....dark black orbs searching for any message or call...from a particular person.

His curious orbs witnesses a long list of messages... some calls.... from his relatives, friends and business partners... but no message from his husband.

He switched the device off throwing it across the room.. towards the couch.

"Stop it jungkook.... don't behave like a desperate kid, for f*ck sake you are a man of 33 , so f*cking behave like one." He scolded himself dropping his head on the desk with closed eyes.

He...Jeon Jungkook...now Kim Jungkook...never felt this desperate in his life...eager to be wished... wished for his birthday. It's not like nobody has wished him a happy birthday...on contrary he has received numerous wishes...roses...and gifts...but not from that someone he desire to receive all  these.

In simple his husband has no idea about his birthday...he tried many times in the morning to make this fact..  that today is his birthday obvious to his husband but his husband is just.....maybe....too much naive.

He sighed as he lifted his head up from the desk...stared dumbly at the papers for few minutes before picking one of them up... He has to work... Even if it's Sunday but this work is important and needs to be get done ... that's why he has to come...and drop the idea of making his husband aware about today's occasion.

He get immersed in his work...well this is what he should be doing...than to think about other things
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung entered the huge building....whose owner is the owner of his heart... it's his second time visiting Jungkook here... and today he made sure to charge his phone Fully.. can't take risk again.

He anxiously made his way towards Jungkook's office...he remembers the route... while clutching on the plastic bag he was holding.

He took the lift..not the private one because he thinks he can't..when Jungkook is not with him..what if someone misunderstood him...