Confession

Happy reading lovelies 💕

Jungkook frowned as followed his husband's steps... confused upon seeing a garden...or a farm maybe... weren't they suppose to go to taehyung's friend's house... Still he said nothing just followed his husband's pace and entered the mysterious place.

He glazed around the area trying to locate people..but their was none. He got busy in site seeing...never having any idea when his husband disappeared from his side.

He turned around...in his husband's direction to question him about the place but Upon turning around he get to meet with darkness. He parted his lips a little as he was going to shout for his husband's name while his eyes were busy... trying to find taehyung desperately....when he spotted the area a bit far from where he was standing...is getting lighted.. majorly with purple lights...and it took just a moment or two..when the whole area got lighted up with beautiful purple lights.

when the whole area got lighted up with beautiful purple lights

This time he opened his mouth in surprise... mesmerized by the view.... view where he get a glimpse of his beautiful husband standing under a tree... right these lights and decoration weren't the thing which surprised him...but his probably whipped self was surprised to find the gorgeous man standing under the beautifully decorated tree.

He moved in his husband's direction in daze... with only one question in his mind about..how could  a man be so perfect...

The man who looked down upon seeing his husband approaching him

The man who looked down upon seeing his husband approaching him... beautiful light falling on his defined features.. making him unreal.. Jungkook stopped for a moment...just to take a deep breath..and started moving again.

"Tae"

"Hyung.... Happy Birthday." Taehyung whispered softly... voice dripping with honey as he lifted his glaze up...made an eye contact with his gaping hyung...a beautiful smile on his face.

Taehyung took tiny steps towards Jungkook...so that he could engulf the handsome husband of his in his arms...he kissed his Hyung's  earlobe gently before whispering again,

" Happy Birthday...Love."

Jungkook realised the breath he was holding for so long, his lips moved to form some words but nothing came out of it.