Without Him

Happy reading bunbuns💕

It was difficult.

It was painfully difficult for him to do anything.... Even taking an another breath, felt like a struggle.

A struggle he desperately wanted to put an end to.

But he will never ... He was not that much of a weakling.

Even if he was a weakling, His determination to live for the people he loves ,was more stronger than any weakness.

Before jungkook entered his life, he was living for his parents.... Living to make them proud... Proud on him and his deeds.

And now he will live for jungkook... To see him living his life... Happily,living it , with those people he will choose for himself.

How lucky those people will be? Lucky to be Chosen by an angel. What if he will be one of the--

A soft tired sigh escaped from his dry chapped lips,

He should not cross his boundaries, atleast for the betterment of his own self.

He was the one who opted this new life, this new path for himself... Path full of loneliness...Path which needs to be walked down by him and him only, with no Jungkook by his side.

So he should accepted it , while,

It shouldn't affect him much , as that was the life he was living, before his marriage...

Then what changed now , why the thought only of living alone was leaving him in sweat and heavy breaths.

He don't know why? He don't even want to know. Because it will only gonna hurt him more.

He had already lost his parents, His First Lovers... And this time he lost His Last one... His Last Lover.

Lover, whom he thought of getting old with...But unfortunate Him and his destiny,

" Sir , the cab is here. " Mr. Choi , said, his voice full of softness. He was happy that they are going back. He was hopeful about his sir being fine again after meeting his family , His Husband.

He was praying for his lovely superior's betterment. He was praying to God to bless him with the happiness and contentment he used to have...

It was becoming very difficult for him to see Him, His inspiration in such a miserable state.

His Superior wasn't being like his usual self. He was hurting him to see his idol hurt.

Taehyung shooked his head in positive response, as he took his hand bag in his hand , which soon got snatched away by his secretary.

" Mr. Choi." He mumbled softly, voice coming out a little scratchy and rough.

" Please sir , Let me." Mr. Choi requested in pleading voice, He wanted to do much more than this for his superior, but in reality as he couldn't, so even carrying a bag for him gave a little sense of relief ...relief to his  heart.

Taehyung signed for the tenth time in that morning, and gave up on getting his bag back, he took small steps towards the door of the hotel room , he was staying in for the past one week.

He deeply wished not to go back to South korea again....back to the Kim Mansion...A mansion his father built up for his family...Back to the place which was full of His memories.... Their Memories.

Which will do nothing good to his already torn up self.

It was used to be a safe heaven for him,a place he craved to get back to,