Comfort

Happy reading lovelies 💞

"I missed you" Taehyung mumble softly against Jungkook's neck as he inhaled the sweet scent of his hyung as much as he could.

Jungkook took a shaky breath as he heard those mumbled words clearly.... he buried his nose in his husband's hair....so he could calm his nervous down and could breath properly....as those three words were enough to make him breathless...  But yet again those words  gave some peace to his throbbing heart at the same time...he felt relaxed.

"Why?.... I'm here only..... with you."

" Hyung" Taehyung called him again as he pulled away from the hug... from the addictive warmth of the older.. even though the only thing he wants to do at the moment is to continue hugging his hyung but...he stopped himself.... he is here for something more important.... and he will firstly do that thing.

"I'm sorry...." Jungkook heard his husband whispering while looking down...he got confused to why he is apologizing to him.

Taehyung lifted his glaze and looked directly in his husband's eyes.... Jungkook saw some of the same emotions he always saw  whenever he makes eye- contact with his husband... which were love, adoration and respect.

And now- a-days , he also witness tiredness along with them...which do nothing good to him...but only makes him eager.. to put some senses in his husband's mind... or to tie him down on the bed with ropes...if he preferred to remain stubborn.

But today along with tiredness he was seeing something else also that was.....

Guilt.... what made his husband feel guilty? He questioned  himself while glazing intensely towards his husband , noting every movement he made.

After licking his dry lips Taehyung started ,

"I... Know you are angry with me. And you have every right to be ....I know... I disappointed you as I didn't kept my promise of being not too engross in the work. B-but now everything is sorted. Every necessary legal work is done.... I don't have to worry.... A-and now I will be a good boy and will come back home on time."

Jungkook looked at him with his  usual blank expression. Taehyung licked his lips again as he  embraced the older lad in his arms one more time.

"Promise." The younger one mumbled again while pressing his face on his husband's shoulder.

" Alright... This should be the last time." Jungkook finally spoke after  few minutes making the man in his arms  relaxed.

" Yes."

They stayed in each others arm, with closed eyes...and Taehyung enjoyed it to the fullest yet felt the heaviness.... pushing him to just close his eyes and sleep but he can't not now atleast... so he pulled away again with a grumpy look and asked,

"Hyung, Did you get any parcel?"

Jungkook shooked his head negatively as a frown appeared on his handsome face, he was going to question the younger when the other start talking,

"You should have gotten it by now? "Taehyung questioned again but this time to himself...his lips turned pouty as he took some steps back subconsciously while taking his phone out of his pant's pocket, only to face a black screen....ahh he forgets his phone is dead.

Jungkook set back in his chair as he observed his husband doing some wierd..no expected things in front of him. He stared at him without blinking his eyelash.

He prepared himself for tantrums... obviously thrown by his dear husband.

" Hyungie, how should I contact them ?" There came a sulking bear with pouty lips towards his direction again.