Kiss

There is a surprise in the end. Please read it till the end.

********

kook went back to his new mansion, earlier than the usual time he used to leave his office for going home, before the marriage.

He don't know why but he just missed the feeling he gets in that new home of his, this is what he was saying again and again in his mind that he missed the homely feeling and absolutely not the puppy eyes holder.. the very owner of the mansion.

Jungkook made his way in the living room after entering the mansion , sighing softly his eyes roamed in the whole area of the living room .

He saw a maid approaching him while holding a glass of water in her hands. She gave the water to Jungkook and took the office bag from his hand.

Jungkook gulped the whole water in one go.

"Where is your master?"

"Sir he isn't at home yet. He usually comes home after 11'o clock."

Jungkook frowned deeply, usually professors don't have to work for this long. He was going to ask the reason behind him coming late , when the maid herself told him ,

"Sir , master have to look after his father's business after being done with his university work ."

Oh yes, he literally forget that his husband has to handle his family business too. But he didn't like the idea of Taehyung working for that long hours. He should talk to Taehyung about this matter .

Returning the empty glass back to maid , Jungkook went upstairs in their shared room.

After having a warm shower and changing into some comfortable clothes Jungkook made his way downstairs, in the kitchen.

Upon reaching their, he started making dinner for himself and Taehyung. The maid tried to help him but he didn't took anyone's help.

In an hour, he was done preparing the dinner. It was already 9 by then.

He made his way back into the living room and started doing his office work.

********

Sighing tiredly, Taehyung shut the door of his car. He made his way towards the main door. Instead of ringing the door bell , he used the spare keys for opening the door as he didn't want to disturb the sleep of his hyung .

As he opened the door, his tierd eyes made contact with sharp eyes of his hyung. A little gasp Espaced from his mouth. He wasn't expecting Jungkook to be up at this hour of time.

On the other hand Jungkook was mad at Taehyung as he returned back home very late.

Taehyung was still looking at Jungkook in daze when he felt Jungkook taking his bag out of his hands.

"Hyu-"

"Go and get freshen up. I will heat up the food till then." Jungkook said and went towards the kitchen without giving Taehyung any time to say something.

Taehyung hurriedly moved towards their shared room.

Just in 10 minutes, Jungkook located his husband standing in front of him. They ate their dinner in silence.

*******

In room

" Hyung are you upset with me?" Taehyung asked in a small voice.

" From tomorrow onwards you should be at home by 9 o' clock. Am I clear ?"

First Taehyung got shocked, but soon after sometime he shooked his head in positive response.

" Yes hyung, I will b-but now please look at me "Taehyung said turning Jungkook on bed in order to make him face him.

Taehyung gave a small smile to Jungkook and surprisingly he got one in return, which made his smile to grew wider.

" You could have told me this earlier hyung. You know how much scared I got after seeing your angry face. I nearly had a heartatta-"

"Shhh, don't speak nonsense. And I wasn't angry at you .I was just worried about you. You should take care of your health."

"You was worried about me" Taehyung asked in lost voice.

" Finally I have someone who thinks about me " he whispered not wanting Jungkook to hear him but because of how close they were to each other Jungkook heard him properly.

Jungkook placed his palm on Taehyung 's cheek, bringing him back to earth from his dreamland.

" Hyung " Taehyung spoke while placing his own hand on the top of Jungkook's. Jungkook waited for Taehyung to say futher but instead he got suprised when Taehyung softly placed his lips on his.

Jungkook's eyes were wide open, he saw how Taehyung closed his eyes and started moving his pillow lips against his. He was moving his lips softly. Jungkook returned the kiss back, but still his eyes were open.

He started rubbing his thumb against Taehyung 's bread cheek , while capturing every single move of Taehyung 's face and hand.

That how he placed his hands on Jungkook's nap and pushed him more into the kiss, how he had a smile on his lips and how his face looks so contented and mesmerizing to Jungkook.

A small yet unnoticable smile speard on Jungkook's lips. But suddenly that got vanished when he saw a tear slipping past from Taehyung 's eyes. He broked the kiss and asked Taehyung in soft voice,

" What happen?" As he wipped the tear with his thumb.

" Thank y-you Hyung for coming in m- my life."

Jungkook stared at Taehyung for few moments and Taehyung stared back with his love filled eyes.

Jungkook stopped this staring contest as he captured Taehyung 's lips and started kissing him softly.

Taehyung was blessed to have such a wonderful person who have such a beautiful heart as his husband.

They kissed each other until they were out of breath, Jungkook's thumb was still rubbing Taehyung 's cheek softly, as their lips parted from each other his thumb made his way towards Taehyung 's lips.

Jungkook wipped the Saliva off from Taehyung 's lips softly, it made that polar bear of his husband to get shy. Taehyung turned to the other side of the bed with pink colour decorating his cheeks.

Jungkook was in maze, that polar bear of his, got shy because he wipped the Saliva off from his lips but wasn't shy when they were kissing.

Sighing softly, he laid straight on his back , facing the white ceiling, he closed his eyes and not after a few minutes he felt some weight on himself.

Slowly opening his eyes he found that shy polar bear of his, sleeping on him while holding him tightly. Jungkook placed a gentle peck on his head and said

" Good night"

*******

Thank you for reading 💜. Please do share your thoughts about the story 🥺. I'll be really very grateful of you.

Thank you again.

And Yes that kiss was the surprise. Their First official kiss.