Truth

Happy reading bubbles 💖

'Mr.Jeon'...right this is how a civil man should approach for other civil man... as to give him respect. Taehyung felt embarrassed.. because he forget this fact ..very important fact... It wasn't like Mr.  Jeon knows him for long.. this was the first time they would be talking.. So him calling the other uncle wasn't good...he should  not have crossed the line...should not have assumed that just because Mr. Jeon was Jungkook's uncle...and because Jungkook calls his uncle then he could call him uncle too..

How stupid of him.

Mr.  Jeon is Jungkook's uncle not his... At least for now.

So..He will try to do his best ..
Best to be in the good books of Mr.Jeon. He will try to make a little of his own space in Mr. Jeon's heart... Not only in his , but every jeon's heart... Cause he was aware of the fact that how much jungkook loves his family... His Bohim uncle.

He smiled softly... Not getting offended but just embarrassed... And moved further in the living room... Marching towards the serious man.

He bowed politely to each jeon before he took his seat next to bohim.

Every other jeon was still not looking at him... They were still in some kind of daze... But taehyung chooses not to question them now for their lost behavior.. And focused more on the man sitting next to him.. Whose whole concentration was seems to be on him... He kept quiet... Giving chance to the older man to start the conversion.

He was concerned... Conscious,  not to upset the man... Who appears to be already upset with him.. On God knows what.

" How is it going? " Bohim spoke out those words after long period of uncomfortable silence... His voice was void of any emotion like always... when directed to taehyung specifically.

" Wh-at? "Taehyung asked in his stuttery voice... Not getting the base of the vary asked question.. Was it about his work.. Or his life or anything else.

" Things between you and kook-ah? "

"Huh? " Taehyung voiced out dumbly at first but , stabilised his mind quickly.

"It's goi-ng well. "

" How much well? "

" Huh.. Like v-very well. "

" So..how active you both are? "

" Active?.. About what Mr. Jeon? " Taehyung questioned the older man back... Being confused... So in hushed voice he laid down his confusion in front of the vary questioning Jeon...who looked pissed, from the question which was being asked.

" Don't try to play with me.  I know you got the meaning behind my question. So answer it straightly." Bohim uttered out in irrigation...teeth grinding in anger.

" S-sorry Mr.  Jeon but I seriously didn't get it? " Taehyung mumbled out slowly.. Now feeling too small in front of the probably angry man.. He was unaware about the cause of his anger... But prayed internally, to not to be ..that specific cause.

"Alright if you wished to play dumb.. Then I will ask it bare.. Without any coating.... How many times you both have sex with each other? "

Taehyung gasped out loudly... Seemingly being, not the only one who does so. The others... Who were present their in the living room did the same thing.

" Hyung" Jungmin shouted out loudly... On his elder brother... Face showing all the colours of disappointment... embarrassment.

" Shut up. Don't shout on me,  and also don't stick your nose in my matter. "