Best Day

The morning came fast for them. They both were tired from all the wedding event.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly when bright sunlight Fell on his face through the big window. He tried to get up from the bed but couldn't. He felt some weight on himself, getting confused he looked down.

And, he found his husband totally lying on him . Taehyung 's head was placed on his chest and their legs were also tangled up with each other.

He was confused how they ended up like this. Sighing lightly he again looked down and in the place of removing tae from his body he started to move his fingers through Taehyung 's hair.

An hour passed Jungkook was still running his fingers through tae's hair. He looked beside him and saw it's already 7:15 in the morning on the timepiece placed over there.

He decided to leave the bed and get ready for the day. He has to attend some important meetings today.

He slowly removed tae's arms from his body and got up from the bed.

He went into bathroom and stood under the shower. He cleaned himself throughly. He started looking for some shampoo and found his favourite shampoo in the cabinet which was in the bathroom.

It must be Taehyung who brought it. He shook his head in order to not to think about Taehyung again.

After getting freshen up. He went downstairs. He didn't wake Taehyung because there was still some time before he woke him up for his work.

He went to kitchen. There were a few maids who were cleaning the house, seeing him they bowed at him. Jungkook bowed back and asked them to help him in the kitchen.

" Master we will make the breakfast, just tell us what do you want to eat?" One of the maid said.jungkook shook his head and said

" No it's fine. I'll will make it myself "the maid nodded and went to help him

"What does your master like for breakfast? Anything special."

"He likes to have pancakes with strawberry sirup but not every day. He also likes to have scrambled eggs and sometimes toast and strawberry jam also works for him and he can't eat spicy food as his mouth is a lit sensitive."the maid said.

Jungkook nodded and started to make pancakes with strawberry sirup on its top along with strawberry milkshake.

After making Breakfast,he went to wake Taehyung up.

Slowly opening the door, he went towards Taehyung and sat down on bed beside Taehyung.

He put his hand on Taehyung 's head and called him softly. After few tries Taehyung woke up.

Seeing Jungkook beside him,he  gave a small smile to him and said in his morning voice

"Good morning hyung"

He was looking just too adorable to Jungkook with his morning hair. He leaned towards Taehyung to kiss his forehead. Taehyung was happy, Jungkook was making his morning more beautiful.

He also hurriedly leaned towards Jungkook and left a small peak on his pink lips.

Jungkook went towards closet and took out a suit for himself and Taehyung. He came back and asked Taehyung about the dress. 
"Is it ok?"

Taehyung nodded his head while smiling. His stomach was tickling seeing Jungkook's caring side. He got up from bed , took the dress from Jungkook and after thanking Jungkook with a small kiss on his head he went to get ready for the day.

Sighing softly Jungkook also went to get ready for his office.

After getting ready Taehyung came into the kitchen. The maids bowed at him.Taehyung nodded his head and went to Jungkook who was placing food on the table.

The maid named Kia told Taehyung that Jungkook made today's breakfast. Taehyung said to Jungkook while sitting on his chair

"You don't need to make Breakfast hyung . The maids are there for it"

While serving Taehyung his breakfast Jungkook said " I like cooking. I would love to cook food for us , if you don't have any problem with my cooking."

Taehyung shook his head and said" It's not like that hyung. I just don't want to burden you with anything and I am sure they will taste amazing."

Taehyung took a bite and moaned in taste"wow it's so tasty.your are a wonderful cook Hyung."

"Thank you" Jungkook thanked him and started eating his own food.

After finishing their food,both of them went to living room.

" I'm going now or I'll get late hyung" Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung went towards Jungkook and kissed his forehead and said" Don't overwork hyung and take care of yourself " while backing away he gave Jungkook a loving smile.

Jungkook was in maze . He was feeling those things which he never felt before. He looked into Taehyung 's eyes and found nothing but love and care for himself. Jungkook could take it anymore and diverted his glaze.

He took tiny steps towards Taehyung and peck his lips slowly and said "you too tae"

Taehyung left his home while having a big smile on his face, today seriously was his best day.

*****

Thank you for reading 💜.