Do you know?

Happy reading cupcakes 💝

"You forced kook again? " Bohim questioned his brother.. Jungmin, in response shooked his head denying the allegation, of forcing his son.

" I'm his father. How could you say that? " He questioned back in alter disappointment and sadness.

" Father?.. Don't call yourself his father when all you have done from the vary start, is to force him. Force him to do things he hates...How could you?. Doesn't his feelings matter to you at all? ..Why? Why you always have to force him? It's his life. Let him live it in his own way, by making his own decisions."

" What are you saying Hyung. I never forced Jungkook. He is my so-"

" YOU ALWAYS DID IT. ALWAYS HAS FORCED HIM."

"Hyung please, stop it. You know it better that how much I love Jungkook. Then how could I force him in anything. I know I was the one to come up with the marriage proposal..but taehyung is a good guy and best for him."

" What is your problem jungmin? I'm not saying that taehyung is a bad guy or anything. I'm questioning you about the thing you did to our kook. You forced him in this relation..An unwanted relation."

" Jungkook likes..no, I think he...Loves taehy-"

" Did Jungkook confessed his feelings to you?...or you are assuming things?."

" I know my son and his feeli-"

" I asked Did he confessed about his feelings to you or not?"

" No bu-"

" So how could you be so sure to say that Jungkook liked him? ... Love him?"

" Hyung I kno-"

" YOU KNOW NOTHING... NOTHING. Do you know that what your son desires to become in his life? Do you know he loves singing and wished to become a singer? Do you know that he don't like business related stuff? Do you know if your son ever dated anyone in the past? Do you know whom he prefers sexually? ...leave it all do you even know your son's Favorite food? His favourite colour? Favourite sport? Do you know any of it?" Bo-him questioned his younger brother while fuming in pure anger and annoy...he had always tried to put some senses in his brother's thick brain but to his dismay ...he always failed. But this time he decided to do anything for his nephew...his brother has destroyed enough of his life ..his dreams...but not anymore.

He vowed to bring peace in his nephew's life...his son's life.

" Hyu-ung what a-are you saying and why ?"

" Don't you dare to avoid answering it?"

"Oppa ple-ase "taehee , Jungkook's mother, said while choking on her sobs... eyes pleading the older man to ...stop..just stop accusing his husband.

" No I will not stop this time.... Crying..is this all you both know to do? Emotionally blackmailing others. Blackmailing your own son." Bo-him pointed his forefinger towards the crying couple.

" Obviously you both knew nothing so I will take the matter in my hands..and now you both will stay out of this matter... away from my son and his happiness."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung slept the moment his exhausted body touched the soft surface of the bed...he took a warm shower..while thinking about all the incidents.. events that took place a few moments ago ... and the more he delwed his mind on the events...on those surprised faces...on those eyes.. filled with disgust and hatred...he felt sick ...thus shutting those thoughts away...those memories away was the only thing he found appropriate to do at the moment and he went away in the Dreamland.