Drunken Romance

Happy reading lovelies 💕.

"Don't be shy and let me know when you need anything tae baby." Jungkook's mother said in her soft voice while panting taehyung's head , ever so lovingly.

Taehyung smiled genuinely...his eyes shining with different kind of happiness... happiness which warmed his heart..warmth full of motherly love...he came closer to his mother-in-law... liking the touch on his head... wishing to feel this touch and warmth for few more moments.

Jungkook's mother giggled noticing the young man acting like a kitty , rubbing his cheek with her palm...she embraced taehyung while kissing him on his temples.

" You must be tired..now go and sleep bub." She spoke.. taehyung nodded with a little disappointment..and broke the hug..he agreed to her wordlessly..and stood their patiently for futher instructions.

Jungkook sighed... seeing his mother finally leaving his husband...he approached taehyung...held his hand and tried to move towards the direction of his room.

"Jungkookie where are you taking him?" Jungkook turned around hearing his mother's question... isn't it obvious?

He made some faces in annoyance, only to reply her back in dry voice, " To our room."

" Baby, you are sleeping with me and tae will sleep with your appa." Jungkook's mother exclaimed enthusiastically.. with a big smile on her beautiful face..

" NO...I and taehyung will sleep in my room." Jungkook tried to protest but who is he to protest the lady of the house. He has to give up when she trip him in guilty trap... telling him how much she Missed him and their special bonding time.

Jungkook tried to include taehyung in their " Special Bonding Time" but Jungkook's father spoiled this plan of his with the question of "what about me?" ...atlast after an hour or so Jungkook agreed... when taehyung refused to share the night with him...he left for his parents bedroom after throwing a glare in taehyung's direction who pouted in return.

" Come buddy. Let's have some fun." Jungkook's father exclaimed while chuckling excitedly... taehyung also followed him with a small smile of his own.

After getting freshen up taehyung entered the room.. hot bath made his sore muscles relaxed...he chuckled lightly seeing his father-in-law waving in his way with bright bunny grin. 

He saw him sitting on the couch with various kinds of bottles of juices and some other drinks which seemed like alcohol...every expensive bottle stood proudly on the table placed in front of the couch.

He went to his father in law, when he called for him loudly...he went to him and sat beside him..

" Let's get it." This were the last civil words they exchanged before dwelling themselves in alcohol...after that each and everything they talked about were full of nonsense...they giggled and laughed on every and any small thing... taehyung listened to his father-in-law complaining about the things he don't like about his wife like a baby and on the other hand taehyung praised his husband like no tomorrow...

It was taehyung's first time... it's the very first time he get drunk...he kept on drinking to give company to his father-in-law who was giving him every glass of alcohol oh so happily..he just kept on accepting at first for the sake of his in law but after some time he started enjoying the bitter taste on his tongue...thus he kept on going... even when his father in law got knocked out due to over drinking...he surprisingly was still not knocked out..and was drinking happily.

" HyUngiee Ish beauTiful~~" he sing song these words after every gulp of his drink. He giggled enthusiastically when he heard loud thunders thundering in the dark sky outside...he stood up from his seat while supporting his body with the couch...he left the room and moved towards the garden he saw while entering his in laws house.