My Man

Surprise Update....

Happy reading lovelies 💕

Taehyung took caution steps towards Jungkook.. following his in-laws. He wasn't looking at his Hyung's direction, afraid... afraid to detect emotions in his eyes which might be difficult for him to gulp down.

He stood at a fair distance from all the strangers..he felt out of place.. he knew no one of them... He awkwardly glazed around for once... finding all of them all over Jungkook... wishing him.. giving him gifts and blessings.

There was a lot of hustling...to be the first one to greet the birthday boy... birthday boy seems to be quite popular among them.

He smiled.. thinking Jungkook may now could enjoy the occasion... with his family and loved ones. He was happy in his Hyung's happiness.

He urged to have a look at his Hyung but never did...he never know why but  he tried his best to hide himself from Jungkook...and he seemed to be successful in his task when not only Jungkook but no one noticed him.

Jungkook's parents took their son in the opposite side of tree.. everyone else also followed them happily while still cheering and wishing the centre boy of the evening...

Taehyung also followed them timidly even though the only thing he wants to do at the moment is to run back to his mansion and hide himself in the heavy covers...until he felt strong enough to face his husband...but he better knows not to spoil the evening more...for his Hyung.

" Let's cut the cake." Jungkook's mother shouted excitedly ..getting more of excited yes from others in return. She handed the knife to her still dazed son while standing on the left side of him.

Sh pushed her son more towards the table and called for him while giving him a little jerk , as to tell him to cut the cake.

This jerk brought the wandering soul of Jungkook to present..he faced his mother..while his facial expressions demonstrated confusion... Alter confusion...why his mother is here? Why everybody was shooting?...and where the hell is taehyung?

He throw the knife on table in frustration and backed away from his mother... everybody stopped with whatever they were doing and looked at the.. pissed off Jungkook.

"Jun-" his mother tried to say something... surprised with her son's action...only for her to get interrupted in between by her dear son.

" Where is taehyung?" He spoke..in calm yet demanding voice.. making sure to get the exact answer related to the question.. without any other bulshit.

Her mother with eyes as wide as soccer... answered the question with honesty...

"He was here only."  Her eyes roam around the area trying to locate her son-in-law... along with the other pair of predactory eyes of her son doing the same.

All other present... looked at the scene uploading in front of them in shocked and a bit confused face.

Jungkook got the glimpse of some fluffy hair... waving smoothly with the flow of air...the person to whom those hair belong to was standing a bit far from all..and close to that beautiful tree.

He moved towards the person... ignoring his parents questions...and everybody else present over there.

Taehyung was busy...busy not to think about more and more worse things that could happen..he was playing with his rings..face down.. trying to Stop the waterfall which was threatening to slip pass through his almond eyes...he sniff a little when the thought of his husband leaving him striked his mind.

He was aware of the fact that it's not gonna happen...he was just overthinking...but the silence of his precious Hyung made him miserable.

He felt his face being getting cupped tenderly...those fingers...soft fingers made him to face the owner of those hands.