Not Into You

Happy reading berries 🍒
(Forgive me for my mistakes)

Jungkook stretched his hands out straight...in left direction...eyes still closed... as his fingers started curling around slowly on the sheets, probably trying to find something or majorly someone.

But nothing come up to his grasp... nothing ,other than those soft sheets and covers...his brows frowned while still being in his slumber but not for too long,

He woke up  groaning loudly... and Patting the side beside himself...side, which was now empty.

His eyes shot open when the realisation settled down in his droze mind... realisation of being the only one on the bed.... Which was anything but usual.

Cause on usual basis it never happened that his partner... Taehyung woke up before him. It was always him.... Jungkook between the both of them,who woke up first.

It wasn't like that ... like he has some problem with taehyung waking up first...Him waking up first would not have bothered him if his droopy and sad demure ,from past few days would have not been there....which was the problem...to him.

The thought only make him feel sick ... thought of him sleeping leisurely while his husband is in some sort of distressful state...it made him sick.

He sat up on the bed in fast reflex... hurting his back in the process and started removing the covers from his body.

He was going to stand up on his feet , when taehyung came out of the walking in closet , situated in the vary corner of the room.

Jungkook was confused... confused on locating the fully dressed up taehyung, coming out of it... from the closet.

It was too prior to the time taehyung used to even wake up...thus it was strange for him to find taehyung , up and dressed as well...these sudden changes in routine and behaviour of his husband flued the inner torments of his own...

His glaze moved along with the every movement of the younger, who was seemingly too obvious to the stares.

Taehyung was drying his hair.... immersed in all the facts he got to know yesterday's night...night which changed everything for him... from his view towards his bond with his husband to general ability to trust....and would probably be changing more.

He wished for the time to return back... Back to the point when he wasn't aware about anything... Time when he was happy... He wished to be happy... And wished to become selfish... Selfish enough to not to let go of his happiness at any cost.

Then maybe the situation has been in his favour... Maybe then he wouldn't have felt so empty. But Alas!

Now, He was broken.... there was no two ways to it....He was shattered but...was still stubborn  to challenge his own tolerance level...

Tolerance to face the more of the bitter past.... Past of not his own, but of obviously someone else.... Past which may change his present and future, in not so loving way.

There was some more things which were yet to be revealed... And he will conquer it.... Will conquer the sharp and edgy effects of it.

" Taehyung. "

His train of thoughts was broken.... Broken by the person who was behind his misery...undoubtedly it was unintentionally ..but still...

" Taehyung " Jungkook called him again... This time in much softer voice... Voice which might be very new to him.. Yes it was new to him.

It melted him... His heart... Made him have the feeling of ulter vulnerability...

But he shouldn't... He didn't want to feel that way... He wants to be strong... Stronger for jungkook.