Sleepy

Happy reading lovelies 💞.

" Master, here is your drink." The maid bowed politely, getting one in return, as she smiled offering the orange juice to his master.

The sleepy Taehyung  rubbed his eyes, trying to avoid the sleep for few minutes as he rejected the offered drink politely and made his way to his room.

He loosened his tie and directly landed face first on his bed. A loud groan left from his mouth as he made himself comfortable on the bed , spreading like a starfish, he closed his eyes, disconnecting himself from his surrounding and  get drown in his dreamland.

It was not even a minute of him going to sleep when his phone started ringing loudly... for few seconds Taehyung didn't hear anything but then he wake up while flinching badly.

He blinked few times and tried to locate his phone...he cursed himself for thousand times for charging the phone back in his car drive. His phone was better being dead.

Fisting the device tightly he took it out from his pocket and brought it closer to his ear, without even looking at the caller id.

" Hello." He whispered while fighting back with his sleep.

" Hey tae baby. How are you darling?" A high pitched feminine voice reached his ear , he frowned not being able to recognise who is on the other side...as sleep was stil clouding his mind.

" Who ?" He questioned in his hoarse voice, with closed eyes.

" Baby it's me , your mother-in-law. Are you sleeping baby? Did I disturb you?"

Taehyung become wide awake from the moment the words registered in his sleepy mind.  He slapped his face a few times, as he sat back on the bed.

"He-y Mom. How are you.. and appa? I'm sorry for earlier and no I'm not busy."

" Oh baby me and your appa are fine. How are you darling? Jungkook is taking good care of you right?"

" It's good that you both are fine and I am also good and Jungkook hyung is very caring and always take good care of me."

" My Jungkookie and caring? Baby no need to lie. I know about him and you don't worry I will talk to him if he is troubling you so just let me know. Ok tae."

Frowning again Taehyung replied back, " Mom I'm not lying and hyung never troubles me. Actually it's me who always troubles him."

" That's strange... Leave it baby. Actually I called you inform you that we..mean me and your appa are going to organise a birthday party for Jungkookie on next Sunday. So I want you to take him on the venue, without telling him as  it's a surprise for him. Will you do that baby?"

" Hyung's Birthday is on next Sunday?" Taehyung enquired with enthusiasm as he stood up on the bed , dancing or we can say bouncing a little on his toes.

" Yes My Jungkookie's birthday is on next Sunday." Jungkook's mother replied back with equal enthusiasm.

" Ok mom, we will be there." Taehyung with a big boxy smile exclaimed so.

" Thank you baby. See you soon then. Bye."

" Bye mom. Take care."

I have to do something special for my hyung. I will make this birthday special for him. It's also a perfect opportunity for me to do what I am yearning to do. Taehyung smiled happily while thinking so and making the needed calls for now through.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's my pleasure working with you Mr. Kim."

" Likewise, Mr. Choi." Jungkook ended the meeting successfully , it was nearby 7:20 p.m. He made his way towards his private lift , not wishing to waste even a single minute here in his office. He was suprised to see... to feel these changes within himself. He wasn't like this, he never was. He never gave importance to anything more than his work. His work is his passion but here he is now being more passionate to go back to his home. Yaa home, his sweet home.