Lost

Happy reading lovelies 💕

"Son , spend some more time with us. We will be heading back in few days, only." Yoona, Jungkook's aunt exclaimed in her soft honey voice.

She was trying to convince her nephew, to not to go back to his home. She was requesting him to stay...stay a little bit more... with them... till it's there time to go back to abroad.

Jungkook faced her... while placing his phone on his ear when the call got answered from the other end ...and he spoked on his device,

" Mia , clean our room properly... stock the pantry full of green vegetables,fruits and dry fruits too....and make sure we have sufficient strawberries in our refrigerator." Jungkook demanded the things, he would like to see...see while he will be preparing the big meal for the night..for his taehyung, once he get back to his home...Kim mansion...with his husband..and then  they could get back to their regular life... Life without any worries... hopefully .

So he dialed for one of the caretaker and maid of his mansion... telling her the necessaries, she has to take care of before their arrival....as making sure to intact his home.

" Sorry aunt yoona...but I can't."He replied back to his aunt who was waiting for him to say something, once he disconnected the call with Mia.

" But jungkook-"

" I know aunty....I know, what you are implying into, but please do understand my position. It's difficult for taehyung to handle his business from here , as everything in regard to it is in our house.... And as his husband it's my duty to make him relaxed... Form all the aspects... It doesn't mean that I will not spend my time with you guys. I promise you I will come daily to meet you. But please let me go for now. "

Jungkook uttered out the words which came first in his mind....words forming a good excuse..excuse for him to sell to his family.

He just wished to return back to kim mansion as soon as possible...and wished to have the pleasant time and moments he used to had... In their home..with his husband.

Moments where his taehyung was happy...

" But still-"

" You are doing right. Taehyung should be your first priority now. " Bina, jungkook' s another aunt , replied back to him, while cutting yoona off in the middle...

"Unnie."

" Don't yoona. Let him be... Let them be. " Bina made it clear through her words and way of speaking for  yoona to keep quite now. She was pleased to see yoona sighing defeatedly as she kept quite after that.

Bina was satisfied to know that jungkook was going back... Taking taehyung along his side...taking him Away from the negativity her husband was injecting in their relation behind everyone's back....in the process,Distorting the poor boy to no extend.

" You have packed everything right? " Taehee, jungkook's mother questioned him, when she saw him taking his laptop while going to sit on the plush couch...

" Hmm" Jungkook, hummed as he spared a glance towards his mother...noticing the glow of calmness on her face, after a long time.

'Perhaps mother knows about what happened to taehyung. '

He glanced her again before he turned back to his work.

' Taehyung will tell me. I trust him.

Hope he trusts me too. '

Trust him enough to share his problems with him.

Jungkook started working... As he waited for taehyung to come back.